Magento 2 Marketplace Custom Attribute: Magento 2 Marketplace Custom Attribute module allows the admin to create custom attribute from the admin panel and can select them to display/hide on the front end. Vendors can use those attributes during product upload and those attributes are displayed on the seller’s product page.
This module is an add-on of Magento 2 Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed Magento 2 marketplace module first Magento2 Marketplace Module
Magento 2 Marketplace Custom Attribute Features -
- It supports all input type except fixed product tax.
- Admin will create the attribute and can select them to display/hide on the front end.
- All types of attributes can be added from the vendor product upload form.
- The vendor can choose those attributes during the product upload.
- Attributes may be required or optional as the Magento admin attributes.
- It supports the multi-store view.
- The custom attribute can be used in Layered Navigation for filtering products based on the custom attribute.
- The custom attribute can be used as a searchable option for customers at the front end.
- With the help of custom attributes, customers can compare products at the front end.
- The codes are open source so it can be customized as per your requirement.
What is the use of this module and why should I use it?
In default Magento, the seller cannot add custom attributes to their products on their own. So, this Magento 2 Marketplace Custom Attribute module allows the sellers to add custom attributes to their products and those attributes are displayed on the product page. The admin can create a custom attribute from the admin panel and assign those attribute to the seller/vendor for adding in their products.
With the help of this extension, the admin can show additional product characteristics & features to the customers. The custom attribute also helps in better management of the products.
Admin from the back-end can create new attribute under the tab called “manage attributes". Now all the attributes created by the admin will appear under the tab called “manage custom attributes”. Here the admin can select the attributes and can make them visible on the front-end for the seller.
- Admin can create new attributes.
- Admin can select attributes and can make them visible on the front-end.
Front End Management
By the help of this add-on, Magento2 Marketplace Custom Attributes, a seller can add additional custom attributes to their products in the Marketplace.
On the seller's end, the seller/vendor can see the allowed custom attributes while adding the new product. These custom attributes will allow the seller to add additional information about the product.
- Only those attributes will be shown on the seller's end, which are selected by admin to be displayed on the front-end.
- Seller can provide additional info field for the product by Custom Attributes.
Buyer is also benefited by the Marketplace Custom Attribute add-on as they can view the additional information about the product on the product page. This additional information will help in building the confidence of the buyer for the product and the product will look more genuine.
- Buyer can view the attributes on the product page.
- Custom attribute are catalog dependent.
- Custom Attributes assist the buyer to have a clear idea about the product.
Marketplace Mobile Application for Magento 2
After creating a major share in the world of the e-Commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new arenas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product Mobikul Marketplace for Magento 2
A product which is going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way in order to provide Ubiquity, Convenience, Interactivity, Personalization, and Localization, which is just some taps and swipes away.
- To attract the attention of the customers any time anywhere, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.
Magento 2 Marketplace Custom Attribute Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/