Marketplace Buyer Seller Communication For Magento 2 - Marketplace Buyer Seller Communication For Magento 2 module is very useful module for Marketplace Multi Vendor Module for Magento 2, by which buyer can communicate with seller regarding their query about particular product and seller can respond for the same. The "Contact Seller" link on Product page or on Seller's Profile ("Contact Seller" link), enables visitors/ buyers to contact seller related to the product.
This module is an add-on of Magento2 Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed first webkul Magento2 Marketplace Module.
Marketplace Buyer Seller Communication For Magento 2 Features -
- All Asked Query list showing in seller’s account.
- Enable/disable reply mail notification to admin by admin panel.
- Admin enable/disable auto-approval for query to seller.
- Admin can delete query/Conversation history between seller and buyer.
- Seller can send reply message regarding query to the buyer and vice versa.
- The seller can search the conversation by Customer’s email id or keyword/content.
- Seller and customer get mail for each reply message.
- Seller and customer can attach images in query/conversation.
- Seller and customer can change the Query status (Pending, Resolved or Closed).
- Customer can also ask the question to the seller using seller profile page.
- Customer can choose the Support Type for the query (Support, Presale, Technical and Other).
- Customer can see the response rate and time of queries for any product and seller.
- Customer can search the conversation by Product name or keyword/content.
What is the use of this module and why should I use it?
It’s obvious that the buyers are not very sure about the products and have many queries that they would like to ask before going for a purchase. Because they are buying the product online. Now here in this situation, using Magento 2 Buyer Seller Communication Marketplace Add-on, you can eliminate this communication gap between the sellers and the buyers.
The buyers can directly ask the seller questions related to the product and the seller can respond to each query accordingly. This will also build a trust factor between the sellers and the buyers. Not only the registered users can have a communication with the sellers, even the guest users can send messages to the sellers.
The buyer can contact the seller for any queries through 'Contact Seller' link on the product page or through 'Mail Us' link on Seller's Profile page, or while viewing the conversation history in 'My Account' section. Similarly the admin will get notifications (if enabled) for the queries posted and can manage and reply to them from back end.
- "Contact Seller" link on the product page.
- "Contact Seller" link on Seller's Profile page.
- Viewing the conversation history in 'My Account' section.
For viewing the communication history, the seller can view the queries that are asked by the customers regarding their products, under 'My Communication History' section, whereas the buyer can his queries posted under My Account 'Buyer Seller Communication'.
- Seller can view under 'My Communication History'.
- Buyer can view under 'Buyer Seller Communication'.
Store owner can enable/disable message notification to admin. Admin can find a query grid under Marketplace Management > Seller Buyer Communication > View All. Here admin can view/ delete the buyer’s query.
- Allow admin to view/delete buyer's query.
- Admin can see all conversation for particular query grid.
Marketplace Mobile Application for Magento2
After creating a major share in the world of e-Commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new arenas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product Mobikul Marketplace for Magento2
A product which is going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way in order to provide Ubiquity, Convenience, Interactivity, Personalization and Localization, which is just some taps and swipes away.
- To attract the attention of the customers any time anywhere, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.
Marketplace Buyer Seller Communication For Magento2 Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/