Marketplace Free Shipping For Magento 2: Free shipping is one of the best marketing strategies which let the customers not to pay an additional shipping charge. Free shipping attracts customers who appreciate simple pricing structures, which in turn makes it a potential competitive advantage for online businesses.
Magento 2 Marketplace Free Shipping module provides free shipping to the marketplace customers. Using this module, the marketplace sellers can provide the free shipping facility on their products. And, ship their products without any shipping cost.
Please Note - This module is an add-on for the Marketplace Module, so Webkul Marketplace Multi Vendor Module for Magento 2 must be installed first.
Offer “Free Shipping” option to your customers.
Define “Minimum Order Amount” above which shipping will be free.
Allow applicable countries for free a shipping option.
Send order tracking information to the buyer.
What is the use of this module and why should I use it?
Magento 2 Marketplace Free Shipping module is useful for the sellers who want to offer “Free Shipping” option to their customers on spending a fixed amount of money. This way the sellers can persuade their customers to purchase more to qualify the minimum order limit and avail the free shipping. This will eventually boost their sales and conversion rates.
When the customers select the free shipping method, they are not charged for delivering the products. And, the sellers can create a shipment, add the tracking number, print shipping slip, and send tracking information to customers easily.
Free Shipping Management
Free shipping method is a great marketing tool that eliminates the cost of shipping on qualifying the purchase limit. The admin can -
- Enable or disable the free shipping method as per the choice.
- Define the shipping title which will get displayed at the front-end.
- Set the minimum order amount for the products above which shipping will be free.
- Specify the countries for which the admin wants to enable the free shipping option.
- Restrict the seller to manage the free shipping method.
Minimum Order Threshold
The module lets sellers manage the free shipping method if allowed by the admin-
- Set the conditional free shipping for the customers.
- Define the minimum purchase limit for enabling free shipping.
- Free shipping not applicable to the orders below the defined minimum purchase limit.
- Free shipping feature will be applicable to all the products of the seller.
- Keep order limit high and easily guarantee the profit margin while offering free shipping.
The marketplace sellers can lure customers to buy more by enabling conditional based free shipping option -
- Free shipping entices the customers to purchase by wrapping all costs into the price of each item.
- The customer can opt for free shipping method in the checkout page.
- The customers will add products to their carts to qualify for free shipping.
- This will boost online sales, increase number orders and more profits.
- Also, decrease the cart abandonment rates because of no abrupt shipping charges.
Free Shipping helps to generate more sales on the marketplace store -
- Download or print the invoice and shipping slips.
- Set the order tracking id and shipping details.
- The seller can even cancel the order.
- The module will help to offer free shipping without crushing the margins.
Complete Features List
- The admin can edit shipping title as per the choice.
- The admin can set the minimum order amount for the products above which shipping will be free.
- The admin can enable free shipping for the seller’s product.
- The admin can allow sellers to manage free shipping.
- The sellers can add the minimum order amount above which shipping will be free.
- The sellers can add ‘carrier name’ and ‘tracking number’ to order.
- The sellers can send tracking information to the buyer.
- The seller can download the invoice for the order.
- The seller can download shipment slip for the order.
- The seller can add invoice & packing slip address, VAT, tax information.
- Ability to download invoice and shipping slip easily.
- Compatible with the multi-store.
Marketplace Mobile Application for Magento2
After creating a major share in the world of e-Commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new arenas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product Mobikul Marketplace for Magento2
A product which is going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way in order to provide Ubiquity, Convenience, Interactivity, Personalization and Localization, which is just some taps and swipes away.
- To attract the attention of the customers anytime anywhere, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.