Marketplace Seller Locator For Magento 2: With seller locator add-on, a customer can search and filter the products based on country, map and location using interactive Google Maps. Marketplace vendor Locator extension will display vendor location in Google Map and customers can easily search the sellers located in the nearby positions.
Please Note -
- This module is a Marketplace Add-on. To use this module you must have installed Webkul Magento 2 Marketplace Module first.
- Geolocation is used in our module. To have these services you must have the Google API Key to make use of this extension. You can generate one by clicking here
- You need to enable billing for your google account project under which the API Key is created. For more information please visit here
Integrate Interactive Google Map
Insert the seller's location on Google Maps via latitude and longitude so that the customer can find them easily.
Manage Searching Templates
Maximize customer engagement by providing customize searching store locator template over the store.
Seller Profile On Google Map
This module allows customers to view the seller profile on Google Maps that brings more customers to your store.
Turn online traffic to a physical store
The customer can search and find the physical store nearest to them from your online store.
Separate Store Locator Page
This module displays a separate store locator page to customers that linked with the google map.
Enable Footer Link
The admin can link and insert a widget associated with the search template at the footer on the front page.
Why Need Seller Locator in Magento 2 Marketplace?
Customers love genuine products & sellers. When the customer sees the exact location of the sellers on the Google Map, a trust is developed among the customers. The seller can input their address or latitude & longitude on the profile page and save it. The admin on the order hand can even change the saved data (location details) from the backend if needed.
Seller/Vendor Location On Google Map Based On Search
Vendor/Seller location-based search is a very important feature of the marketplace. In this way, if you are an international marketplace that means you have visitors/buyer from around the world, seller location on Google map for sure improve the confidence for buyers and sales conversion for the marketplace.
- The marketplace Seller Map location plug-in does this part beautifully.
- Navigate seller store location with ease tool - Google Map helps to bring more customers to your store.
- Search seller location based on product and location lets your customer find the available product to a nearby store.
- An advanced searching option along with a clear direction helps to increase customer traffic towards your physical store.
Narrow Search Based On Distance
Search Based on Distance Feature advances seller locator extension to the next level by which the buyer can narrow the search result based on distance (Kilometer, miles). i.e. the buyer can search the seller or product within any distance of their locations.
- Furthermore, the buyer can check the seller shop product collection and profile from the Google map locator extension.
- The buyer can click on the map marker to view the seller/vendor profile.
- Within a single click, the customer can view the seller store details on Google map and find the direction.
- With a powerful integration of handy Google Map, the customer can quickly find the nearest seller's store.
It's pretty easy to use this module, the current location of the seller will be saved after seller registration. The seller can also change their location under the Marketplace “Seller Profile” tab.
- Here the seller can add/modify his location and everything will be handled by the module automatically.
- The seller can extend their physical store product visibility online and make more sales.
- The seller can even better navigate to the customer via Google Maps to purchase the product from their physical store.
- This module will display seller information on a marker (Google Map) such as seller profile, Seller store URL, and store address.
Provide Suggestions Based on Google Map
- The buyer can use autocomplete to give the type-ahead-search behavior of the Google Maps search field.
- When a buyer starts typing an address, autocomplete will fill in the rest.
- Buyer can search complete catalog with location
- Buyer can search by single product with location
- The seller can add/edit their location.
- The Admin can add/manage the seller location.
- The Admin can set the default location cover distance.
- Allow customers to search the seller by product name.
- Allow customers to search the seller by Town or City.
- Dynamic Map addition.
- The customer can search sellers/vendors into their nearby locations.
- The buyer can filter the search using Map.
- Seller location will display in Google map as a flag and click on that flag will expand the list of sellers within that country.
- A customer can find Seller profile on Google Maps.
- The Admin can manage Searching Templates.
Roadzila - European Tire Suppliers Portal
Roadzila - It one of a kind online marketplace created for automotive and tire professionals.
From its online B2B portal, the business buyers can find tires, compare prices, and purchase them from various French and other European suppliers.
Roadzila provides a single platform with the widest choice of over 700 tire brands, 80,000 references, and a stock of over 15 million tires.
Roadzila essentially wants to optimize and simplify the buying process for its B2B clients and further desires to build a commercial relationship between different parties of the tire market.
Marketplace Mobile Application for Magento 2
After creating a major share in the world of the e-Commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new arenas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product Magento 2 Marketplace Mobile App.
A product which is going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way in order to provide Ubiquity, Convenience, Interactivity, Personalization and Localization, which is just some taps and swipes away.
- To attract the attention of the customers anytime anywhere, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.