Marketplace Seller Locator For Magento 2: We have added another jewel to our marketplace module with seller locator add-on, by which buyer can search and filter the products based on country, map, and location using interactive google map.
MarketPlace vendor Locator extension will display vendor location in Google map and buyer/customers can easily search the seller located in the nearby positions.
Please Note - This module is Marketplace Add-on. To use this module you must have installed Webkul Magento 2 Marketplace Module first.
- The seller can add/edit their location.
- The Admin can add/manage seller location.
- The Admin can set the default location cover distance.
- Allow customer to search the seller by product name.
- Allow customer to search the seller by Town or City.
- Dynamic Map addition.
- The customer can search sellers/vendor into their nearby location.
- Buyer can filter the search using Map.
- Seller location will display in Google map as a flag and click on that flag will expand the list of sellers within that country.
- A customer can find Seller profile on Google Map.
- The Admin can manage Searching Templates.
Seller/Vendor Location On Google Map Based On Search
Vendor/Seller location-based search is a very important feature to the marketplace. In this way, if you are an international marketplace that means you have visitors/buyer from around the world, seller location on Google map for sure improve the confidence for buyers and sales conversion for the marketplace. The marketplace Seller Map location plug-in does this part beautifully.
Narrow Search Based On Distance
Search Based on Distance Feature advances seller locator extension to next level by which buyer can narrow the search result based on distance (Kilometer, miles). i.e. the buyer can search the seller or product within any distance of their locations.
Furthermore, buyer can check the seller shop product collection and profile from the Google map locator extension. Buyer can click on map marker to view the seller/vendor profile.
Its pretty easy to use this module, the current location of the seller will be saved after seller registration. The seller can also change their location under Marketplace “Seller Profile” tab. Here the seller can add/modify his location and everything will be handled by the module automatically.
Provide Suggestions Based on Google Map
Marketplace Mobile Application for Magento 2
After creating a major share in the world of e-Commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new arenas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product Mobikul Marketplace for Magento2
A product which is going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way in order to provide Ubiquity, Convenience, Interactivity, Personalization and Localization, which is just some taps and swipes away.
- To attract the attention of the customers anytime anywhere, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/