Etsy Connector for Magento2: Etsy Connector extension integrates Magento 2 with Etsy. With the help of this extension, the store owner can sync its products, categories, and orders from Etsy store to Magento 2 store. It also allows exporting of products from Magento 2 to the Etsy store.
Highlight Features of Etsy Connector for Magento -
- Connect multiple Etsy seller accounts.
- Import Etsy products – active and expired.
- Select default order status for Etsy orders.
- Import Etsy orders according to selected dates.
- Select Attribute Set ID for each Etsy account.
- Assign imported products to correct Magento category.
- Export all or selected Magento 2 products to Etsy listing.
- Supports mapping of products with variations and options.
- Map Etsy categories with Magento categories.
- Select the default website for importing products.
- View mapping process result after execution.
- Delete record entries from the product and order sync list.
- Set default shipping template for exporting products.
- Automatically imports orders from Etsy via cron.
After the installation, the admin needs to do the Etsy Connector configuration. In the module configuration, the admin will be entering the Etsy API credentials - OAuth Consumer Key and OAuth Consumer Secret. The following options will be available:
- Select the default store for order sync.
- Select Etsy import orders status.
- Select the default website for product sync.
Connect Multiple Etsy Stores with Magento 2
Etsy Connector allows you to integrate multiple Etsy stores with Magento 2 store. The admin can add, edit, and manage various Etsy seller accounts and do synchronization of products and orders. The admin will set the following options in accounts
- Select the default attribute set ID.
- Enter Etsy store name.
- Select the default shipping template.
The admin can map Etsy category with Magento 2 category. It will help the store owner to assign the right products with the right category. The mapping table will show the Etsy category name, store category name, and Etsy category ID with date created.
- Map new categories.
- Select parent and sub-category.
- View mapped category records.
- Delete mapped category records.
- Assign categories mapped products
With the help of Etsy Connector, the store owner can import hundreds of products from Etsy listing to Magento catalog. All the basic information will be imported such as- name, price, images, description, stock, weight, tax etc. The following options are available:
- Select Etsy active or expired products.
- View imported products list.
- Delete synchronized products from the list.
- Convert product variations into custom options.
- View the sync date and time.
- Use filter options to find mapped products.
- View the importing process result.
Order Synchronization with Magento 2
Etsy Connector allows you to sync orders from Etsy to Magento 2 store. The admin can import all the details in the orders from Etsy to Magento 2. The imported orders are added to the Magento 2 orders list.
- Import selected orders according to dates.
- Delete mapped orders records from the list.
- View import order process result.
- Magento order ID is created automatically.
- View order sync date and time.
- Find mapped orders using filters.
Export Products to Etsy
The store owner can export hundreds of products from Magento catalog to Etsy listing. After running the profiler, the products are added to Etsy listing with all the basic product information such as - name, images, price, stock, weight etc.
- Select all or few products for export.
- Mention Etsy product specifications and listing details.
- Supports configurable product type.
- View the exporting process result.
Etsy Connector for Magento 2 Support
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/