Etsy Connector for Magento 2: With the help of this extension, the store owner can sync its products, categories, and orders from the Etsy store to Magento 2 store. It also allows exporting of products from Magento 2 to the Etsy store.
Also, the admin will be able to manage the general, product sync, and order sync settings from the backend configuration. The admin will set the location and status of the products that are being synced from the Etsy store. Whenever a product is synced, all the related details will be synced to that is product title, description, details, price, etc of the product.
It is very important to map the categories of Etsy store with one of the Magento Category, as there must be a way present that can be used to sync the products and orders.
Product Import/Export with Etsy Store
The products can be simply exported or imported between Etsy and Magento stores.
Product/Order Synchronization Available
The orders and products can be synced with just a click.
Etsy To Magento Order Import
The orders with any order status can be imported from Etsy to the Magento store.
Choose Status and Categories for Imported Product
The admin will select the status and category of the Magento store for the imported products.
Manage Product and Order Import
After the installation, the admin needs to do the Etsy Connector configuration. In the module configuration, the admin will be entering the Etsy API credentials - OAuth Consumer Key and OAuth Consumer Secret. The following options will be available:
- Select the default store for order sync.
- Select Etsy import orders status.
- Set the order status of imported orders.
- Manage the product's automatic renewals.
- Select the default website for product sync.
- The admin can also import associated images of the product.
Connect Multiple Etsy Stores with Magento 2
Etsy Connector allows you to integrate multiple Etsy stores with Magento 2 store. The admin can add, edit, and manage various Etsy seller accounts and do synchronization of products and orders. The admin will set the following options in accounts
- Select the default attribute set ID.
- Enter Etsy store name.
- Select the default shipping template.
The admin can map Etsy category with Magento 2 category. It will help the store owner to assign the right products with the right category. The mapping table will show the Etsy category name, store category name, and Etsy category ID with the date created.
- Map new categories.
- Select parent and sub-category.
- View mapped category records.
- Delete mapped category records.
- Assign categories mapped products
With the help of Etsy Connector, the store owner can import hundreds of products from Etsy listing to Magento catalog. All the basic information will be imported such as- name, price, images, description, stock, weight, tax, etc. The following options are available:
- Select Etsy's active or expired products.
- View imported products list.
- Delete synchronized products from the list.
- Convert product variations into custom options.
- View the sync date and time.
- Use filter options to find mapped products.
- View the importing process result.
Order Synchronization with Magento 2
Etsy Connector allows you to sync orders from Etsy to Magento 2 store. The admin can import all the details in the orders from Etsy to Magento 2. The imported orders are added to the Magento 2 orders list.
- Import selected orders according to dates.
- Delete mapped order records from the list.
- View import order process results.
- Magento order ID is created automatically.
- View order sync date and time.
- Find mapped orders using filters.
Export Products to Etsy
The store owner can export hundreds of products from the Magento catalog to the Etsy listing. After running the profiler, the products are added to the Etsy listing with all the basic product information such as - name, images, price, stock, weight, etc.
- Select all or a few products for export.
- Mention Etsy product specifications and listing details.
- Supports configurable product type.
- View the exporting process result.
Compatible With MSI Feature
With Magento 2 Etsy connector it became easier to sync thousands of products, categories, and orders of Magento 2 stores with the Etsy store and vice versa.
- While managing the module configurations, the admin needs to add the sources for importing the products and orders.
- The admin can select the default source as it is present by default.
- But the MSI feature provides the leverage to select among multiple sources.
- This means the products can now be imported from multiple sources and from multiple sticks.
- Because MSI allows the admin to create multiple sources under the inventory section.
- The created list of sources will be visible to the admin while managing the configurations.
Inventory Sync B/W Etsy and Magento
- This module manages the inventory on both platforms.
- When the order is placed on Magento at the same time stock quantity will get updated on Etsy.
- Also, when any order placed on Etsy and the order imported to the Magento store through cron at the same time stock quantity will get updated on the Magento end.
Features of Etsy Connector for Magento 2 -
- Connect multiple Etsy seller accounts.
- Import Etsy products – active and expired.
- Select the default order status for Etsy orders.
- Import Etsy orders according to selected dates.
- Select Attribute Set ID for each Etsy account.
- Assign imported products to the correct Magento category.
- Export all or selected Magento 2 products to the Etsy listing.
- Supports mapping of products with variations and options.
- Map Etsy categories with Magento categories.
- Select the default website for importing products.
- View mapping process result after execution.
- Delete record entries from the product and order sync list.
- Set a default shipping template for exporting products.
- Automatically imports orders from Etsy via cron.