CS-Cart Extended Catalog Mode :This impressive add-on allows the admin to enable catalog mode for desired categories. Via CS-Cart Extended Catalog Mode, admin can operate the store in both the modes that is, catalog mode and default mode simultaneously. Store admin is allowed to activate catalog mode for specific categories and for rest categories store operates in default mode.
CS-Cart Extended Catalog Mode Features -
- Well integrated with CS-Cart Multi-Vendor.
- Functionality to enable or disable catalog mode for specific categories.
- Option to allow catalog mode for the subcategories.
- Functionality to disable products in catalog mode automatically as per the number of days entered at backend.
- Functionality to send email notification to vendor, admin and custom mail ids when the product status changes automatically.
- Option to set the email template for notification is also provided at back-end.
- A single product can be listed either in catalog mode or any regular category.
- Easy to configure and manage at admin end.
CS-Cart Extended Catalog Mode Tutorial :
For detailed video tutorial please check the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1HZ9S_sojw&t=167s
CS-Cart Extended Catalog Mode Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM