Joomla Web Push Notification: This magnificent extension is a web push-enabled add-on which benefits the in-store targeting of users in Joomla site. Users are targeted with the related latest news when he is not actively using the site. Web Push Notification let site users to opt-in the timely updates displayed as an alert in the background of devices. This increases the ease of use which is quick to deal providing a simple and relevant information viewed by subscribers.
Joomla Web Push Notification Features -
- Works well in Chrome and Mozilla.
- Designed to work with the SSL certificate websites.
- User needs to opt-in the pop-up that reflects at the time of visiting the website.
- With clicking, the user gets the access to view the push notifications until there are any manual changes from admin end.
- With every notification, admin can send a web link. Web push notifications are clickable as clicking on notification redirects user to the site.
- The view of push notification is in the form of an alert.
- Admin can create different templates(notification data) which can be choose while sending notifications.
- Admin can select subscriber ids to whom notification will be sent.
- Functionality to filter subscribers on the basis of browser and date of subscription is available.
- An option of selecting a title, message, redirect URL and icon at the time of creation of template is available.
Latest Features -
- Concept of pre popup is provided. Admin has the option to enable or disable the functionality.
- Option of subscription icon is available by which visitors can easily subscribe/unsubscribe from notifications.
- Feature to set the position of subscription icon is available. The position available are top-left, top-right, bottom-left and bottom-right at admin end.
- Functionality of auto-request is available. Admin can enable and disable to manage auto request when visitors visit site.
- Option to displaying automatic notification once user subscribes to the site.
Joomla Web Push Notification Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM