Magento Marketplace Question Answer - Magento Marketplace Q&A module is very useful module as it provides a mode of interaction between the customer and seller/admin for clearing any doubt regarding the product. This module allows admin to participate in clearing the doubts of the customer as well. Buyer can like or dislike all the responds. Buyer can like or dislike all the responds.
This module is an add-on of Marketplace Module . To use this module you must have installed first webkul Marketplace Module.
Magento Marketplace Question Answer Features -
- Buyer can ask the question for the seller’s and admin’s product.
- Seller can respond on that question.
- Admin will manage all the question and answer.
- Admin can delete question and answer.
- Buyer can like or dislike answers.
- Admin can also respond on that questions.
- Admin can manage it very easily and very fast.
After the installation of this module, Admin can do the configuration of this module from the back-end. Admin can set permission for auto-approval of the query from the customer's end so that the query will be displayed to the seller directly. Admin can set YES for getting the notification mail about the query to the seller as well as to the admin.
- Admin can set permission for “Question Approval Required”.
- Admin can set the option to “YES” for receiving email notification.
Marketplace Question Answer- Customer's End
After the module configuration, customer can see “Manage Q&A” on every product page. Customer can ask any question by providing Subject and Content. Customer can get the answers from the seller or admin on the product page itself. Customer if not satisfied with reply can ask another question and customer can like or dislike the answers also from the seller or admin.
- Customer can ask any query by going to Manage Q&A tab.
- Customer can like or dislike the answers also from the seller or admin.
If the “Question Approval Required” is set to “YES” then seller can view question from the customer after admin approves that question. If the option is set to “NO” then seller can automatically see the query from the customer.
The seller can view the Question List under Manage mpqa section. Seller can see the list with product image, Subject and name. On clicking on subject, seller can view the question and then reply to that question.
- The seller can view Question List under “Manage mpqa”.
- The seller can view product image, Subject and name.
- On clicking on subject, seller can view the question/summary by the customer.
Even the admin can reply to the questions asked by the customers. Under the “MPQA Management” admin can view the list of questions asked by the customers with seller name, buyer's name, subject, and a link for replying to the question. Admin can select any question and then delete/ approve or unapprove the question too.
- Admin can approve, delete or unapprove any question from the list.
- Admin can also reply to the question asked by the customer.
Marketplace Mobile Application
After creating a major share in the world of e-Commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new arenas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product Mobikul Marketplace https://store.webkul.com/mobikul-marketplace.html.
A product which is going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way in order to provide Ubiquity, Convenience, Interactivity, Personalization, and Localization, which is just some taps and swipes away.
- To attract the attention of the customers any time any where, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.
Magento Marketplace Question Answer Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM