Marketplace Advanced Commission For Magento2: With the help of this module, Admin can set commission for products, categories and seller categories. Admin can use commission rule also. If any product lies under various categories on which admin has set the commission, then in this case the highest commission will be applicable on the product.
This module is an add-on of Magento2 Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed first webkul Magento2 Marketplace Module.
Marketplace Advanced Commission For Magento2 Features -
- Admin can set commission on products.
- Admin can set commission on categories.
- Admin can set commission on products and categories together.
- Admin can set two type of commission ‘fixed or percent’.
- Commission on product will get higher priority if commission rules are not applying.
- Admin can set commission very easily and very fast.
Commission On Per Product
Default Magento2 Marketplace provides base commission feature to the admin. This add-on sets up the commission on the product and seller's categories. The admin can set the commission per product from the back-end. Admin can add “Commission Per Product” on any existing product or on a new product. If commission on product is not set then commission on the seller category will get priority if both are not set then default commission will be used.
Commission Per Seller's Categories
In Magento2 Marketplace Advanced Commission the admin can put the commission on seller's category. The admin can put different commission rate on different seller's category from the back-end.
- Set commission on Seller's categories.
- Set commission very easily and very fast.
- Commission on product is not set then commission on the seller category will get priority.
Using this module admin can create Commission Rule. By selecting “yes” option from the back-end, commission will be charged based on the rules, which admin can manage from the back-end. Admin has to enter the price range, amount, commission type for commission rule. The admin can also use commission rule or can set two type of commission like- fixed or percent.
Marketplace Mobile Application for Magento2
After creating a major share in the world of e-Commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new arenas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product Mobikul Marketplace for Magento2
A product which is going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way in order to provide Ubiquity, Convenience, Interactivity, Personalization and Localization, which is just some taps and swipes away.
- To attract the attention of the customers anytime anywhere, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.
Marketplace Advanced Commission For Magento2 Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM