Marketplace Fixed Rate Shipping For Magento2: Marketplace Fixed Rate Shipping For Magento2 module allows the admin to provide his own custom fixed rate shipping method for shipping products. Seller can add fixed shipping price for all products.
This module is an add-on of Magento2 Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed first webkul Magento2 Marketplace Module.
Marketplace Fixed Rate Shipping For Magento2 Features -
- Admin can enable or disable Fixed Rate Shipping method.
- Admin can set the Marketplace Fixed Rate shipping rate that will be shown at front side.
- Seller can set his fix shipping amount that apply on seller's per product from his account.
- Shipping calculation based on vendor/product.
- Charges can be depend upon quantity of products.
The admin can enable or disable this shipping method from the back-end. Admin can set the “Default Shipping Rate”, “Name”, “Title”, “Allowed Countries” and “Error Message”. After order is placed, the admin can see all the orders for any particular seller by going to “Manage Seller” tab.
- Admin can enable or disable this add-on.
- Admin can set the default shipping rate from the back-end.
Marketplace Fixed Rate Shipping - Seller Management
Using Marketplace Fixed Rate Shipping seller can set the fixed shipping rate from the front-end. After the order is placed, seller can go to “My Product List” and view the “Quantity Sold” for that particular order. On clicking on the “Quantity Sold” number, seller can see the product with “Invoice” option.
- The seller can check the quantity of the sold item.
- The seller can set the fixed shipping rate from the front-end.
Marketplace Fixed Rate Shipping - Buyer's End
Buyer will have this shipping method on the checkout page, if this shipping method is enabled from the back-end. Buyer will be charged a “Fixed Shipping Price” for the shipping method.
- Allow to use Fixed rate shipping.
- Easy to checkout with Fixed Rate Shipping.
Generating Invoice & Tracking Id
Seller can generate the invoice. After generating invoice, seller can set the tracking number, shipping details and save it. Now the order status will be “Complete”.
- The seller can cancel the order.
- The seller can set the tracking id and shipping detail.
Generating Invoice Slip & Shipping Slip
The seller can download the invoice slip and shipping slip for that particular order and can even print both the slips. Even the seller can download the bulk invoice and shipping slips. After going to “My Product List”, seller can click on “Download Invoice Slip” or “Download Shipping Slip”, then enter date (to and from) and then can download the slips.
- The seller can download/print the invoice and shipping slips.
- The seller can download many shipping and invoice slips just by entering date.
Marketplace Mobile Application for Magento2
After creating a major share in the world of e-Commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new arenas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product Mobikul Marketplace for Magento2
A product which is going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way in order to provide Ubiquity, Convenience, Interactivity, Personalization and Localization, which is just some taps and swipes away.
- To attract the attention of the customers anytime anywhere, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.
Marketplace Fixed Rate Shipping For Magento2 Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM