Marketplace Seller Groups For Magento 2 -Marketplace Seller Group For Magento 2 allows the admin to categories seller into Gold, Platinum, Silver and many more groups. These Groups will restrict the seller to upload a certain amount of product to his account, e.g. it will limit the number of product upload. Admin can restrict seller/vendors based on product quantity & time.
This module is an add-on of Magento2 Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed first webkul Magento2 Marketplace Module.
- As Magento2 doesn't support recurring profile, so recurring payment is not implemented in this current version.
- Current version (2.0.1) of the module only works with the Magento2 Marketplace Module version 2.0.4 and above.
Marketplace Seller Groups For Magento 2 Features -
- Admin can define seller to a group.
- By group limitation, seller will be restricted to product upload.
- Admin driven assignment.
- Seller groups can be Platinum, Gold, Silver and many more.
- Group Payment will be done using Paypal standard method.
- Check can be applied for products, Time and Time & product together.
- Easy and manageable from the usage point of view.
Sometimes, the store owner(admin) wants to put the sellers of the marketplace into few groups and set rules for those particular groups. Also, the admin can set a free default membership for the sellers that are registering for the first time as sellers and have never purchased a plan before. Admin can also set the allowed functionality for the default group, the number of allowed products that can be added from the seller account. and the set membership time for the sellers.
Admin will be able to set the membership check on “Only Number of Products”, after which the admin will enter default number of products which the seller can add from the seller end if the seller has a new account and has not purchased any membership plan. Admin can set the membership check on “Only Time”, then the seller will be allowed to add unlimited number of products for the set period of time. This setting will be applicable if the seller has never taken any membership and has recently added his account. When the admin selects “Time & Number of Products” then the admin enter default number of products which a seller can add from the seller end and set the membership time for the seller in months.
- Admin will be able to add, edit or delete the groups at any time.
- By group limitation, sellers will be restricted to product upload.
- Check can be applied for Products, Time and Time & Product together.
- Admin can set the allowed payment methods that can be used by the sellers to purchase a group.
- Admin can set the Allowed functionalities that will be available for the each membership group.
Using Magento2 Marketplace Seller Group module, seller can add the default number of products from the front-end that have been allowed by the admin. When that limit is crossed then a message comes stating that the seller had exceeded the default set number for adding products.
The sellers will go to the Manage Seller Membership menu item to purchase a new membership group. Seller will select the group and make payment for purchasing the membership group. After making the purchase, sellers can see the type of membership they have purchased, number of allowed products for the group, allowed functionalities for the group, paid amount, payment type, payment transaction id, the membership started at date and the payment status for the group.
Now Seller can add more product. If seller exceeds the add product limit that is allowed for the assigned group then, a message will be displayed that “You cannot add more products to the group as the group allows only(No. Of products)”. Also if the time expires for a group then also the seller will be able to see a message that “Your Group has Expired”.
Marketplace Mobile Application for Magento2
After creating a major share in the world of e-Commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new arenas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product Mobikul Marketplace for Magento2
A product which is going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way in order to provide Ubiquity, Convenience, Interactivity, Personalization and Localization, which is just some taps and swipes away.
- To attract the attention of the customers any time anywhere, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.
Marketplace Seller Groups For Magento2 Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM