Marketplace Seller Store Pickup For Magento 2: Marketplace Seller Store Pickup For Magento 2 allows sellers to add their store into their marketplace profile. Using this add-on, seller can add different physical stores along with the store address, zip code, store contact number, store opening-closing timings etc. After adding the stores, whenever the seller will add new product (or edit previously made products), he will be able to assign that product to any store. The customer can search for stores using city name or zip code and all the nearby stores will be shown. The customer can choose any store and click on ‘Make it your store’. Doing this will allow customers to check whether the product is available in that store or not. When on a product page, customers can see the list of stores which have that product. Customers can choose whether they want to pickup their order from the store or whether they want home delivery for that order. Customer can also see the navigational directions for reaching to that store by entering their zip code. Admin can view and edit the stores added by sellers.
This module is an add-on of Magento2 Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed first Magento2 Marketplace Module.
Note: Current version (2.0.0) of the module only works with the Magento2 Marketplace Module version 2.0.4 and above.
Marketplace Seller Store Pickup For Magento 2 Features -
- Seller can add/connect their physical store to their marketplace account.
- Seller can edit or delete any of his store.
- Seller can add assign products to their physical store.
- Seller can allow Store Pickup for products.
- Seller can allow Home delivery for products.
- Seller can set the quantity availability for the product.
- Customer can search stores using zip codes or location name.
- Customer can see the searched results store on the Google Map.
- Customer can make any store as theirs.
- Customer can check for product availability on any store.
- Customers can get directions on Google Maps for reaching to the store.
- Admin can view & edit the seller’s stores.
Manage Pickup Stores
After installing the module. The seller can manage its pickup stores from My Account - View All Stores, Add Store, and Order Store Pickup. Here are the options available:
- Provide pickup store information - name, contact, address
- Upload an image file for the pickup store
- Set the weekly timings of the pickup stores
- Enable or disable pickup store status
- Add, edit or delete any number of pickup stores
- Use search option to find a pickup store from the list
- View information about pickup store orders
Assign Pickup Stores
After creating the pickup stores, the seller needs to assign products to it. The seller has to select & add pickup stores where the product is available for pick up.
- Set product quantity for each pickup store
- Add multiple pickup stores to a product
- Select a pickup store for shipping the product
- It updates stock level from all pickup stores
Admin Back-End View
The admin can manage the pickup stores of the sellers. Navigating through Marketplace Management>Manage Sellers>Stores. The admin has the following options:
- View all the pickup stores created by the sellers
- Edit pick up store information - name, address, timings
- Enable or disable store pickup shipping
- Set title, name, countries for store pickup shipping
- Check quantity of products available in pickup stores
Customer Front-End View
The customers first need to select the nearest pickup store by entering their zip code or city name. After adding the products to the cart. The customers have to go to the shopping cart page and select Store Pickup At option and then proceed to checkout.
- Check and select other pickup stores
- Option to ship products to home
- Set pickup store from product page or shopping cart page
- View weekly timings, contact, address details about pickup stores
- Know pickup store distance, time and directions
- Find availability of products in various pickup stores
- Google Maps API based pickup store locator
Marketplace Mobile Application for Magento2
After creating a major share in the world of e-Commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new arenas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product Mobikul Marketplace for Magento2
A product which is going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way in order to provide Ubiquity, Convenience, Interactivity, Personalization and Localization, which is just some taps and swipes away.
- To attract the attention of the customers any time anywhere, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.
Marketplace Seller Store Pickup For Magento 2 Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM