Marketplace UPS Shipping For Magento2: Using this module, Admin can provide UPS (United Parcel Service) shipping method for shipping products. UPS is the largest shipment/logistics company in the world and now it is with the Marketplace.
This module is an add-on of Magento2 Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed webkul Magento2 Marketplace Module first.
Marketplace UPS Shipping For Magento2 Features -
- Admin can set enable or disable UPS Shipping method.
- Admin can set the UPS shipping method name that will be shown from front side.
- Sellers can set his UPS details to manage shipment of their orders.
- Admin can define the allowed methods and pickup methods.
- Admin can set UPS type and destination type.
- Dynamic shipping method for freight calculation.
Admin Management -
In Magento Marketplace UPS Shipping, the admin can enable/disable this Marketplace UPS shipping and provide this shipping facility to the customers. Admin can select the “Allowed methods” for this shipping and those methods will be displayed on the checkout page.
Seller Management -
In Magento Marketplace UPS Shipping seller can manage the shipping process. After the order is placed, the seller can go to the “My Products List” and view the “Qty. Sold” for that particular order. On clicking on the “quantity sold” number, seller can see the product with “invoice” option. Seller can see all placed orders under “My Order History” on seller panel.
- Allow seller to set Invoice, shipping slip address, VAT, TAX information.
- Availability to download Invoice and shipping slip.
- Allow seller to enter Tracking number.
Allow seller to enter his own UPS credentials.
United Parcel Service is the world’s largest and most trusted package delivery company. This shipping management is very famous world-wide and this shipping method is now available with the Marketplace.
When UPS shipping method is enabled from the back-end, then the buyers will have this shipping option under the shipping method on the checkout page.
- Buyer can see this shipping option on the checkout page.
- Choose any “Allowed method” for product shipment.
Marketplace Mobile Application for Magento2
After creating a major share in the world of e-Commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new arenas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product Mobikul Marketplace for Magento2
A product which is going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way in order to provide Ubiquity, Convenience, Interactivity, Personalization and Localization, which is just some taps and swipes away.
- To attract the attention of the customers any time anywhere, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.
Marketplace UPS Shipping For Magento2 Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM