Marketplace Web Services API For Magento 2: This multi vendor marketplace addon will expose the Web Services API of Marketplace module with REST api so that marketplace functions can be used by other application like ERP, Mobile application ( iOS , Windows, etc).
This module is an add-on of Magento2 Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed webkul Magento2 Marketplace Module first.
Marketplace Web Services API For Magento 2 Features -
- Standard REST api support found.
- This module exposes sevral marketplace resources to web api including become sellers, get sellers list, invoice, creditmemo, cancel seller orders, landing page data and many more
- Admin and customer level authentication for resorces
- Consumer can authenticate by any of these methods token, oAuth or session
- JSON format return can be used in mobile and ERP devices including OPENERP. we have built world best openerp magento connector.
- Using this addon marketplace can be managed very easily from other applications as well
Benefits of Marketplace Web Services API For Magento2 -
By the help of Magento2 Marketplace Web Services API, you can call the functions of the marketplace from any third party platform like ERP, Mobile application ( iOS , Windows, etc) and the process will be executed and return results as per the execution process. When this module will be installed, then the listed functions in the Magento2 Marketplace Web Services API of Marketplace module will be exposed and you call those APIs from any third party using your Magento REST user's credentials.
Marketplace Mobile Application for Magento2
After creating a major share in the world of e-Commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new arenas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product Mobikul Marketplace for Magento2
A product which is going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way in order to provide Ubiquity, Convenience, Interactivity, Personalization and Localization, which is just some taps and swipes away.
- To attract the attention of the customers any time anywhere, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.
Marketplace Web Services API For Magento2 Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM