Odoo POS Loyalty Management - “Retention is the new scarcity”, Customer retention is the basic necessity for every business. Loyalty programs are formed with a view to retain long-term relationship with the customers. A loyal customer repetitively takes your services and stick to the supplier on certain grounds may be for the perks of getting more values and benefits though he may be having other options as well. Remember, always give people more than what they expect to get. To fulfill customer expectations, to show priority to them, to share values we have this module POS loyalty management where you can manage to give value or rewards in the form of loyalty points to your valuable customers on the basis of their purchase and the rules defined in the system. When the minimum points threshold defined in the system has been reached, customers can enjoy discounts by redeeming their loyalty points. This way people believe they share values with a company, they will stay loyal to the brand.
Odoo POS Loyalty Management Features -
- Customer earns loyalty points with every purchase of goods.
- Allocate loyalty points according to the pre defined rule(for every x purchase, y points will be allocated).
- Loyalty rule can be defined for the POS product category.
- Customer can redeem loyalty points as a discount(works in online mode only).
- Multiple redemption rules can be defined.
- It calculates Loyalty points earned taking into consideration the current transaction and display of total points earned in invoice receipt.
- It can handle multiple orders at a time.
Why to use Loyalty Program ?
Points programs increase customer loyalty and offer great opportunities to motivate customers with interesting discounts to make additional purchases.
Odoo POS Loyalty Management Demo Link -
- Username - admin
- Password - webkul
Odoo POS Loyalty Management Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM