Opencart RMA Module - Opencart Return Merchandise Authorization is a brilliant module and very useful for product return and order return. This module allows you to organize a system for customers to request a return without any efforts. With the help of this module, the customer can return the products, have them replaced or refunded within the admin specified time limit.
Opencart 1.5.x.x supported module will work according to the user guide provided Opencart Product Return RMA V1.5.x.x Blog
Opencart RMA Extension Features
- Return Merchandise Authorization for Opencart.
- Fully Admin handled module.
- Guest Customers can generate RMA too.
- Buyer and Admin can communicate at Store end.
- RMA History with Filters and Pagination.
- Return Policy Page.
- Dynamic order selection with various option.
- The customer can upload RMA images.
- Print RMA details and shipping label easily.
- Admin can set Order status for RMA.
- Admin can manage RMA status as well as Reasons.
- Using Return Quantity, Admin will return RMA quantity to their store.
RMA Request Creation & RMA management
New RMA Request creation using opencart marketplace module is super easy. The customer can create RMA request as a guest as well as a registered user, also customer can check and filter RMA request grid by multiple filters including product order, RMA status, date also customer can view the RMA status and can communicate directly to store owner within the module.User can upload broken or damaged image as an RMA proof.
Opencart RMA Admin Management
Opencart RMA Admin Menu Opencart RMA plugin provides intuitive menus for RMA and product, order return management. example all RMA, RMA status, and RMA reasons
- All RMA Will display grid with various options for RMA like Customer Name, Products, RMA Status , Reason, Customer Status, date and much more
- RMA Status will display a grid with name, order status, assigned to and edit options
- RMA Reasons will display reasons for RMA grid
Opencart RMA Details
In every RMA grid, admin can view the details for the RMA lets say a user generate an RMA request with some damage reasons image proof and conversation between admin and buyer. All the information will display under RMA information
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here https://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM