Progressive Web Application for Magento 2: The Progressive Web Application development uses web compatibilities to provide an app-like experience to its users. The user can launch the PWA same as native application regardless of browser choice.
The PWA develops from a browser tab and makes pages more immersive with low friction user experience. Progressive Web Applications are light, fast, and require less memory. PWA supports Push Notification, can work in offline mode, look and feel like a native app, load on the home screen, etc.
The PWA will work in offline mode as well as in the poor connectivity.
The progressive Web Application supports push notification feature, which helps to attract the user attention on the webstore.
The loading time of PWA is very less, so the application provides fast browsing speed.
Require Less Memory
The PWA requires very less memory in the respective devices.
The progressive Web Applications are very lightweight in comparison to the native applications.
It is compatible with various devices such as smartphone and tablets across Android and iOS platforms.
The users do not need to install the application from the store; they need to add the website to the home screen.
Require No Update
Since it is not a native app, it is a web application. So it requires no update.
Why use this module?
This module provides better user experience since the app load instantly, which provide better reliability to the users. The app responds quickly and supports push notification, which leads to increase the user engagement on the web store, which helps to increase the conversion and retention rate on the web store.
Due to less memory space in the mobile, many users avoid to download the application, so the PWA will help in that case, because the user does not need to download the PWA. They launch the app just by Add it to the Home Screen.
After the successful installation of the module, the admin can configure the module from the back-end.
- The admin can Enable/Disable the module from the back-end.
- The admin can set the name and short name of the application.
- The admin can set sender Id and the Server Key for sending the Push Notification.
- The admin can decide the splash background color and the theme color from the configuration.
- The admin can also set the App icon.
The PWA supports Push Notification, and the notification can be managed by the admin from the back-end. The admin can add, delete, and edit the notifications.
- Status of the notification can be set by the admin as enable/disable.
- The admin can set the title and the body of the notification.
- The target URL of the notification can be set.
- The icon of the push notification can be set.
Add To Home Screen
The user can easily develop the PWA by adding the website to the Home Screen.
- The user can easily develop the app by adding to the home screen.
- The customer can also edit the name of the application while adding it to the home screen.
- The PWA launches the same as a native application.
- The application launches with a splash screen with an icon image.
- The user can click on the Plus icon, near to the cart button to add the app to the home screen.
One of the best features of the PWA is that it works in poor internet connection as well in offline mode.
- The users can access the application in poor connectivity.
- Using the PWA, the users can easily access the store even in the offline mode.
- The pages of the stores, which are already cached, don't need to load every time.
- The users can easily navigate through the pages, which they already visited in the offline mode.
- Instant Loading - Service workers allow your apps to load nearly instantly and reliably, no matter what kind of network connection your users is on.
- Add To Home Screen - Web app installs banners give you the ability to let your users quickly and seamlessly add your web app to their home screen, making it easy to launch and return to your app.
- Push Notifications - Web push notifications make it easy to re-engage with users by showing relevant, timely, and contextual notifications, even when the browser is closed.
- Fast - Smooth scrolling and navigations keep the experience silky smooth.
- Secure - HTTPS secures the connection between you and your users, ensuring your user’s information is protected.
- Responsive - Modern users live on phones, tablets, and laptops; your apps and websites should do the same.
Complete Features List
- The PWA is more user-friendly than a web application.
- It works lightning fast compared to the website.
- The PWA supports push notifications.
- It is completely responsive on all the platforms.
- PWA Launches without the internet or even in low-quality internet.
- The progressive Web Application looks and feels like a native application.
- The Progressive Web Application does not need to be updated as native apps.
- No app store require to manage the PWA.
- PWAs are fast, which increases user engagement.
- Increases store revenue since it engages the customers.
- Admin can enter the application name while adding the PWA to the home screen.
- Admin can upload and change the application icon.
- Admin can set the splash background color of the Progressive Web Application.
- Admin can set the theme color of the Progressive Web Application.
Progressive Web Application for Magento 2 Support
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/