Odoo Multichannel Woocommerce Connector: Bridging the differences of WooCommerce and Odoo!
Odoo and Woocommerce; both are different platforms with different functionalities. Whether it is inventory management or accounting; Odoo offers you the best solutions for it. On the other hand, Woocommerce is undeniably one of the best e-commerce platforms. Connecting the two platforms can give you the best results.
Import/export catalogs and orders with their details and effortlessly manage them at Odoo's end. Import and manage Woocommerce customers in Odoo. The shipping and payments methods get automatically imported when you import Woocommerce orders to Odoo. You can also create and track mapping for every synchronization action like products, product categories, orders, customers and shipping methods for error reporting.
Note: You can connect up to 3 stores with single Odoo Instance For Free. If you want to connect more than three stores with your Odoo instance then you can contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prerequisites for using Odoo Multichannel Woocommerce Connector Module
Below is the list of things you would need before installing Odoo Multichannel Woocommerce Connector:
- Odoo Multichannel Woocommerce Connector is a dependent module on Odoo Multi-Channel Sale Module, which is the framework module to provide the structure to integrate Woocommerce with Odoo. The base module needs to be installed first for Odoo Multichannel Woocommerce Connector to work.
- For Odoo online(SAAS) users, you first need to migrate to the Odoo.sh platform before installing Odoo Multichannel Woocommerce Connector because Odoo restricts third-party software installations on Odoo online(SAAS)
Odoo Multichannel Woocommerce Connector Features
Importing Orders in Odoo
- Orders are manually imported in bulk or via cron scheduler
- Order details (like customers and their addresses, taxes, delivery methods, payment methods, currency) are imported along with the orders
- Order statuses (like cancel, shipment and invoice) are also imported along with the orders
Importing Products in Odoo
- Products are manually imported in bulk
- You can also import products via cron scheduler
- Product details (like category, attributes, attribute values) are imported along with the products
Importing categories in Odoo
- You can manually import categories in Odoo
- Or, can also import it via cron scheduler
Importing Customers in Odoo
- Customers are manually imported in bulk
- You can also import customers via cron scheduler
- Customer details (like addresses) are imported along with the Customers
Importing Delivery Methods in Odoo
- You can manually import delivery methods in Odoo
- Or, can also import it via cron scheduler
Manually Export Products from Odoo
- You can export products on bulk
- Or, export selected products
Manually Export Category from Odoo
- You can export categories on bulk
- Or, export selected categories
Manually Map Orders
- You can manually map order statuses from Odoo end
- Fill the corresponding Order status of WooCommerce and Odoo in the Order Status table
Real time Synchronization
- You can sync order statuses, shipment, invoice, cancel status and Inventory from Odoo to Woo-Commerce in real-time.
- The real-time order sync from WooCommerce to Odoo needs to be added through a separate patch. Avail the free copy from Our Support Team.
Enhanced Dynamic Dashboard
- Introduced a dynamic dashboard to track the data of Woocommerce to your Odoo.
- Import/Export the data of Woocommerce directly from the dashboard.
- Well-designed Donut Chart and Line Graph to analyze the data.
- The dashboard also offers Clickable tabs and data cards.
Line Graph to Analyze the data
- Drop down to Select the Data Type (Order, Product, Category and Customer)
- Track the data the Line Graph
Clickable Data Cards for the Details
- View the imported Product, Category, Order and Customers in the Tabs
- The tabs are clickable and direct you to the respective mapping, feeds as well as sync history.
Donut Chart to Analyze the data
- Drop down to Select the Data Type (Order and Product)
- Track the data of connected Woocommerce instance from the chart
Managing Synchronization History
- All the synchronization history is managed in Odoo
A Well Designed Dynamic Dashboard
- Now, easily analyze and track the data from one place!
- Introduced a dynamic dashboard where you can analyze the data easily with the help of representative graphs.
- You can Import/Export the data of Woocommerce directly from the dashboard.
- It has a well-designed Donut Chart and Line Graph to analyze the data. The dashboard also offers Clickable tabs and data cards.
Easily connect the Woocommerce with Odoo
- You can easily set up Odoo Connections with Woocommerce.
- Generate the API credentials from Woocommerce and then add it on the Odoo end.
- It helps you to manage your Woocommerce data in Odoo for hassle free backend management.
Other Modules Like this
Dedicated Support for Odoo Multichannel Woocommerce Connector Module
Webkul's dedicated support provides you with the customizations and troubleshooting solutions for your Odoo Multichannel Woocommerce Connector and its extensions.
For any query or issue please CREATE A TICKET HERE