Pre Order for WordPress WooCommerce: With the help of this module, the customer can order products that are currently “Out Of Stock” or the items that have not to be released on the store. The idea got its grip due to the reason that the people found it hard to get popular items in stores due to their popularity and stock availability for a limited time frame.
Buyers can now backorder the items with partial payments of the products. The product can be added to the store as pre-launches to create a buzz. This will benefits the store owner to collect the revenue before the order is shipped.
This provides an additional benefit to the store owner as the admin does not have to worry about the unsold stock.
Important Note -
- If you have a Marketplace website, then you can check our Marketplace Pre Order for WooCommerce.
- The shipping will not be generated at the time of pre-order, else it will be generated once the product will come back in the stock and the buyer places the order again.
The customer can purchase products in its pre-launch state.
Offer Advance Booking
The module allows the customer to pre-book a product and guarantees assured delivery.
The module offers advance payment which can be either complete or partial.
The admin can specify the product delivery date on the product page.
The customer will be notified through email when the product comes back in stock.
The admin can easily analyze customer demand and initial sales of the products
Why use this module?
This plugin allows the store owner to test the market demand before investing in the product completely. It gives them a rough idea about how hit the product will be post-launch. In an eCommerce environment where there is tough competition between a variety of products.
This plugin is a remarkable solution for it. It the registered customer to place the order for the upcoming products. It can act as a boon to them to grab the product even before its realized in the market.
Also, it will help the customer's to do not miss out on their favorite products on the website. Even if the product is out for stock they can book it and confirm it for the delivery. So in this way, it is never a worry for the website customer's to miss out on their favorite products.
Integrate Pre Order Payment System
The best benefit of the WooCommerce Pre-Order module is for the products which not in stock on the website. So, the customers can pay in advance and book their items to guarantee assured delivery. The admin can configure the module for the proper workflow like -
- The payments can be configured in two different ways for the Pre Order Products – Full Payment or Partial Payment.
- If partial payment is selected, the admin can enter the total product price and the Pre Order price.
- The admin can add the stock in date.
- The Pre-order product can be enabled/disabled.
- The admin can set a fixed quantity above which the Pre-orders cannot be placed.
Show Product Availability Date
This module works for all types of products. The customers can see the pre-order product details on the product page. The information about the pre-order product includes:
- The customer can see the partial amount which is required to book the product in advance.
- Preorder product inventory will get display on the product page so that the customer should not miss out on the same.
- The preorder countdown timer will also display on the product page.
- Also, the date of pre-order product availability is shown on the product page.
Completing Partial Payment Pre Order
The website's registered customers have the privilege to pre-book the product on the website which out of stock. It provides them the advantage to do not miss on their favorite products.
- The customer needs to login to the website to preorder any product.
- The customer can place the pre-order either by making the full payment or partial payment as per the configuration.
- On the product page, the customers can view the pre-order payment information.
- When the product comes back in stock, the customer receives an email notification.
List Of Pre Orders
Once the order has been completed, the customer can see the entire details of a pre-order. The customer can view the following details.
- Customers can view the order number of the Pre-order product.
- The customer can view the status of the order.
- The remaining amount of order can also be checked.
- After the products come back in stock, the customer will be notified through the email.
- The customer can complete the order by navigating back to the respective order and paying up the remaining amount of that order.
Add Pre-Order Items & Products in Shopping Cart
The customers can add pre-order products and non-pre-order products both to the single cart successfully. After adding the product to the shopping cart, the customer can proceed to the checkout.
- The customer can easily make the check out for pre-order and non-pre-order products.
- The order gets split in the order and pre-order.
- The order of pre-order products will go under the pre-order list in the customer account.
- And the order non-preorder product will go under the order list.
Pre Order for WordPress WooCommerce Features -
- This module works with all product types.
- The customer can order out of stock products.
- Works with every type of product like Simple, Downloadable, Virtual, Grouped, and Variable.
- The admin can set preorder status and availability date.
- The admin can set a custom amount to be paid for the pre-ordered product.
- The customer can add a new product to the cart along with the pre-order product.
- By using this plugin customer can either pay the entire amount at once or can pay some of the amounts.
- Email notification sent to all registered customers for the new pre-order product.
- The email notification sent to the customers once the pre-order product gets available in stock.
- Admin can enable/disable the pre-order reminder email to all the customers.
- The admin can enable/disable the pre-order In-Stock reminder email to all the customers.
L’Heure Luxe - Swiss Watchmaker
L’Heure Luxe - A Swiss-based watch company created after years of industry experience. It is the first and foremost new watch brand set out to produce watches that are of timeless styles, use high-quality materials, and deliver craftsmanship at a more affordable price.
On their online store, many watches are available which are ready to order and ship, but there are some watches that are available at a future date.
For that, L’Heure Luxe wanted to allow its customers to still be able to browse the complete range and even pay upfront for any desired watch.
Using Webkul's Pre Order plugin, the customers can now place an order for all the watches that are not yet available for immediate shipment.
For any query or issue, please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
You may also check our quality WooCommerce Extensions.