Pre Order for WordPress WooCommerce: With the help of this module, the customer can order products which are currently “Out Of Stock” or the items that have not to be released on the store. The idea got its grip due to the reason that the people found it hard to get popular items in stores due to their popularity and stock availability for a limited time frame.
Buyers can now backorder the items with partial payments of the products. The product can be added to the store as pre-launches to create a buzz. This will benefits the store owner to collect the revenue before the order is shipped.
This provides an additional benefit to the store owner as the admin do not have to worry about the unsold stock.
The customer can purchase products in its pre-launch state.
Offer Advance Booking
The module allows the customer to pre-book a product and guarantees assured delivery.
The module offers advance payment which can be either complete or partial.
The admin can specify the product delivery date on the product page.
The customer will be notified through email when the product comes back in stock.
The admin can easily analyze customer demand and initial sales of the products
This module will allow the admin to add the product to the store which is not yet launched. Some of the following configurations that admin can set are:
- The payments can be configured in two different ways for the Pre Order Products – Full Payment or Partial Payment.
- If partial payment is selected, the admin can enter the total product price and the Pre Order price.
- The admin can add the stock in date.
- The Pre-order product can be enabled/disabled.
- The admin can set a fixed quantity above which the Pre-orders cannot be placed.
- The customer can place the pre-order as a normal order.
- The details set by the admin can be displayed on the Product page.
- The total product price along with the pre-order price will be displayed on the front end.
- Date of products availability and the countdown displaying the remaining time to in-stock is displayed.
- The customer can also view the leftover quantity for the pre-order.
Completing Pre Order
Once the customer adds the pre-order to the cart, the customer cannot add a new product to cart.
- The customer can add only a single pre-order to cart.
- The pre-order quantity cannot exceed the quantity assigned to the product.
- The customer gets notified when the product gets back in stock.
- The pre-order can be viewed under the pre-order section in the My Account page.
View Pre Order List
Once the order has been completed, the customer can see the entire details of a pre-order. The customer can view the following details.
- The customer can view the order number of the Pre-order product.
- The customer can view the status of the order.
- The remaining amount of order can also be checked.
- After the products come back in stock, the customer will be notified through the email.
- The customer can complete the order by navigating back to the respective order and paying up the remaining amount of that order.
Pre Order for WordPress WooCommerce Features -
- The customer can order out of stock products.
- Works with every type of products like Simple, Downloadable, Virtual, Grouped & Configurable.
- The admin can set preorder status and availability date.
- The admin can set a custom amount to be paid for the preordered product.
- By using this plugin customer can either pay the entire amount at once or can pay some of the amounts.
- An email notification will be sent to all registered customers for the new pre-order product.
- The email notification will be sent to the customers once the pre-order product gets available in stock.
- The admin can enable/disable the pre order reminder email to all the customers.
- The admin can enable/disable the pre order In Stock reminder email to all the customers.
Pre Order for WordPress WooCommerce Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/