Odoo Marketplace Seller Blogs: 80% of the companies still use blogs as one of the mediums to bring traffic to their website and convert readers to customers. Crisp and interactive content is one of the most effective ways to engage visitors on your website.
With Odoo Marketplace Seller Blogs, you can provide the power to the customer to bring traffic to their product on Odoo Marketplace.
Publish blogs to attract visitors and then you can send them to the desired product pages via links or CTA buttons to boost conversions or generate leads.
Moreover, publishing new content on your Marketplace website tells the search engine that your website is regularly updated thus improving its SEO. You can also target keywords so your blogs appear when people search for that specific keyword on the internet.
Summing up blogs on your Odoo Marketplace offers a number of advantages for you;
- SEO Boost to your Marketplace website.
- Helps to communicate with your audience.
- Improve customer engagement via comments.
- Promote ideas and garner feedback from visitors.
- Generate leads from comments.
- Bring interested visitors and target the desired call to action with Odoo Marketplace Seller blogs.
Prerequisites For Odoo Marketplace Seller Blogs Module
Odoo Marketplace Seller Blogs works in conjunction with the following modules:
You would need to install this module first for Odoo Marketplace Seller Blogs to work properly.
Odoo Marketplace Seller Blogs Features
Enable blogging On Your Odoo Marketplace Website
- The module enables the blogging feature on the Odoo marketplace website.
- The blogs allow sellers to create fresh content about their products and shops.
Create and publish Blogs On the Odoo Marketplace
- The admin and seller can create and publish blog posts on Odoo Marketplace.
- The blog content and layout can be created in the backend with the HTML editor.
- The seller can publish the blog only after it is approved by the admin.
Admin Control On Sellers’ Blogs Approval Rights
- Enable/disable auto-approval of blogs for sellers.
- The setting can be managed at a global or individual seller level.
- If enabled, the seller’s blogs get auto-approved in Odoo.
- If disabled, only the admin can approve the seller’s blogs.
Separate Page For Blogs On Marketplace
- The module adds a separate blog page on the Odoo Marketplace website.
- The customers can go to the blogs and read publishing from all the sellers.
Added Latest Blogs Snippet For Odoo Marketplace
- Adds a drag and drop blog snippet to the marketplace website.
- The admin can drag the snippet on any website page.
- The snippets automatically display the latest 5 blogs published on the marketplace.
Enable/disable Visitors’ Comments On Published Blogs
- You can enable comments on the seller blogs.
- The comments show up in the Odoo chatter of the respective blogs.
Other Odoo Marketplace Modules
- Odoo Marketplace Daily Deals
- Odoo Marketplace Product Tags
- Odoo Marketplace Quote System
- Odoo Marketplace Rental Sale
- Odoo Marketplace RMA
- Odoo Marketplace Theme Inventive
- Odoo Marketplace Cash On Delivery (COD)
- Odoo eLearning Marketplace
- Odoo Marketplace Other Products by Seller On Product Page
- Odoo Marketplace Q&A & FAQ
- Odoo Marketplace Seller Vacation
- Odoo Marketplace SMS Notification
- Odoo Marketplace Supplier As a Seller
Dedicated Support For Your Odoo Marketplace Seller Blogs Module
Webkul's dedicated support provides you with the customizations and troubleshooting solutions for your Odoo Marketplace Seller Blogs Module.
For any query or issue please CREATE A TICKET HERE