Shopify Akeneo Connector: With the help of this extension, you can connect a Shopify online store with Akeneo PIM. Akeneo PIM lets you manage catalog data for multiple channels. Shopify Akeneo Connector will enable you to export and import catalog data between the Akeneo PIM platform to Shopify online shop. You can send and receive product data including images, categories, quantity, SEO, price, and much more. You can even filter the products which you want to export to Shopify.
- If you want to use this extension on Akeneo EE Serenity mode, please contact us.
- For the Akeneo installation, your Akeneo server should meet these system requirements.
With this module, you can export and import products with related data like a variable, image, and category from Akeneo to Shopify.
With this module, you can export the category from Akeneo to Shopify.
Export Attribute Mapping
With this module, you can map attributes to export the attribute from Akeneo to Shopify.
Import Attribute Mapping
With this module, you can map attributes to import the attribute from Akeneo to Shopify.
Filter Data From Export
With this module, you can filter the data like channel, locales, currency, category, and attributes.
Export Metric Unit
With this module, you can export a metric unit with the tags from Akeneo to Shopify.
Meta field Mapping
With this module, you can map the Meta field with string, integer, Json_String to export product and product detail from Akeneo to Shopify.
Sync Multiple Stores
This credential feature is used for exporting the product from Akeneo to Shopify. This module will help you in saving multiple Shopify stores.
Compatibility with All Akeneo Edition
Akeneo PIM helps to centralize all your Product Information in a single place. You can create, manage, and enrich the product information and distribute it to various channels like ERP , eCommerce , Mobile App , POS, and Marketplaces. Webkul is the largest Akeneo solution provider in the World. We have covered more than ⅓ extensions among all the Akeneo extensions at their marketplace .
We have also started to provide the solution on the All Akeneo version including Akeneo Community Edition, Akeneo Growth, Akeneo Flexibility, and Akeneo Serenity Edition.
On Self-Hosted Server & PaaS(Platform as a Service)
Akeneo PIM provides open-source PIM software. Open-Source software is released under a license with source code and provides the rights to the users to modify the code. Anyone can easily access the code to create a set of tools or apps which are required for the integrations.
Akeneo Community Edition
Akeneo Community Edition is open-source. It is being trusted by many Enterprise Customers and downloaded more than 80K times. Akeneo Community Edition is the most popular PIM that can be hosted on any dedicated server which meets the installation requirements. We provide end-to-end support for Community Edition for Customization, Module Development, Support, and Training.
Akeneo Enterprise Flexibility Mode
Akeneo has an Enterprise version also. Akeneo Enterprise contains Akeneo Flexibility(PaaS) and Akeneo Serenity mode(SaaS). We do provide complete support for Akeneo Flexibility(PaaS). PaaS(Platform as a Service) is a service to allows customers to controls the software deployment with a limited option. The service provider provides the server, database , integration to the consumers. All the Webkul modules are compatible with the Akeneo Enterprise Flexibility.
SaaS(Software as a service) is a software distribution model and a way of delivering the application over the internet. A SaaS product is centrally hosted and is licensed based on a subscription model. Saas is being popular as they are fast and bring limitless opportunities in development.
Akeneo Growth Edition
Akeneo Growth Edtion is a SaaS PIM. The Growth Edition provides Fast Deployment, Automatic Upgrades, Scalable, and Adaptable PIM solutions. All the Webkul Extension is compatible with the Akeneo Growth Edition. We do configure the Extension with Middleware software. It uses the Akeneo API for integration.
Akeneo Enterprise Serenity Mode
Akeneo Enterprise Serenity is also a SaaS-based like Growth. Akeneo EE has some advanced features like Asset Manager , Reference Entitie s, and Advance Rights Management. All the Webkul Extension is compatible with the Akeneo EE Serenity with Middleware software(Developed by Webkul).
Export Attribute Mapping
You can mention detailed information about your products in Akeneo. But first, you need to do the mapping of Akeneo attributes with Shopify product fields. So that all the product information is synchronized accurately.
- Sync Shopify product fields with Akeneo attributes.
- You can mention any fixed value for the exported products.
- Concatenate the values of multiple attributes into a single value.
- Map attributes as an image type that you'd like to export to your Shopify store.
- Multi-attributes must be added in accordance with string, integer, and JSON String specifications.
Import Attribute Mapping
With this module, you can import products from Shopify to Akeneo. But before that, you have to map the Shopify attribute with the Akeneo product field. So that all the product information is synchronized accurately.
- Sync Akeneo product fields with Shopify attributes.
- You can mention any fixed value for the import products.
- Common Images, Family (for simple items), and Variant Images can all be configured in the import mapping.
- Smart Collection can also be imported into Akeneo as a Collection.
With this module, you can export the category from Akeneo to Shopify. This helps customers find their way through the variety of your catalog, and narrow down their search when looking for a specific type of product.
- Separate export jobs for categories.
- Create categories from Akeneo.
- Create sub-categories from Akeneo.
- You can choose the store you wish to export the category to by selecting the credential.
Export Product with Variation
You can export products with their variations also. When you create a product model in Akeneo and add information about its variants such as color, size. All the combinations and options are automatically exported to the Shopify store.
- Export variant product image.
- Variant product inventory.
- Auto-sync option names and option values.
- Mention compare at price and barcode for variants.
Export Multiple Images
Product images are very important when you are selling stuff online. Using this module, all the product images are exported to the Shopify store. Please make sure you have mentioned image attribute codes in the configuration.
- Send multiple images of a product.
- Supports variant product images.
- Works with .jpg.
Send SEO Information
You can send search engine listing information with your products. We know SEO is very important for getting maximum visibility and traffic to your website. You can mention the following information about a product:
- Page title.
- Meta description.
- URL and handle.
Filter Export Data
Using various built-in filters you can decide which products will be exported to the Shopify store. You don't have export all the catalog to Shopify, you can send products according to category, status, family, completeness, or time condition .
- Export specific products using SKU.
- Export products according to the category selected.
- Select the default channel, locale, and currency.
Import from Shopify
Shopify Akeneo Connector, now allows you to import your product catalog data from Shopify to Akeneo also. Shopify Import Product job profile is available which allows you to import products, variations, categories, attributes, options, and much more data from your shop to your Akeneo.
- Product with variations can be imported.
- Configure imported product attributes.
- Mention Shopify standard attribute codes for additional mapping.
- You can delete the export product mapping that was deleted from Shopify by using the Delete / Reimport Product Data Mapping job.
Supports to Shopify Plus Merchants
If you are a retailer or wholesaler operating at a large scale and using Shopify Plus as an eCommerce platform, Shopify Akeneo Connector works smoothly with the version with extensive support from the team.
- Export products from Akeneo to the Shopify Plus platform.
- Configure product attributes and import products with variations.
- Import Products from your Shopify Plus store to Akeneo and harmonize product data.
- Dedicated Support.
- Export Akeneo categories as ‘Collections’ in Shopify.
- Export product data including variations.
- Specify variation’s price, SKU, quantity, barcode, weight.
- Send multiple product images to Shopify.
- Update exported products on Shopify by running the export job again.
- Map Akeneo attributes with Shopify product details.
- Added for configuring multiple Shopify stores.
- New updated mapping for meta fields like String, Integer, and Json_string for export jobs.
- Set fixed values for exported products in Akeneo settings.
- This module support Shopify version 2022-01.
- Export quantity, barcode, weight, product type, vendor, tags with product data.
- Send SEO information – page title, meta description, URL.
- Akeneo Connector for Shopify is compatible with the latest Akeneo version 6.0.
- Mention price and compare at price.
- Added import mapping with matched SKU and create a new mapping to prevent duplicate products.
- Specify “Charge taxes on this product” is required or not.
- Export metric unit with tags.
- Filter products to export based on – category, families, completeness, time condition, status.
- The export specific product(s) using the identifier (SKU) Connect multiple Shopify stores with Akeneo by providing separate credentials.
- Link variant image of the product to its variation.
- Compatible with the Shopify Plus platform also.
- Quick export functionality included for exporting a selection of products.
- Shopify Meta Fields mapping is supported.
- Import products, variations, categories, attributes from Shopify to Akeneo.
- Using Shopify standard attribute code, you can map additional attributes for imported products.
- The source code is 100% open for customization.
- Quick export currency mapping.
- Multiple attribute mapping by concatenating the attributes.
Akeneo 6.0.x Compatible
- In Akeneo PIM Version 6, you can manage your multidimensional data [CE, EE].
- Tailored Exports can help you advance your product exports [EE only].
- Improve Your Productivity with a New Category Screen [CE, EE].
- The System Menu in Akeneo PIM Version 6 has been completely redesigned. It's divided into two sections: System Navigation and User Management Navigation settings [CE, EE].
- Navigate between your choice codes and their translations more simply, and manage your attribute options more effectively [CE, EE].
- As your media collection expands, Akeneo PIM Version 6 can keep up by supporting up to ten million assets per asset family [EE only].
- Users are now able to choose several assets from the same family at the same time in the Akeneo PIM user interface [EE only].
- Because of an upgraded process tracker area, you can keep track of your tasks and jobs [CE, EE].
Matchless - Exporting wide variety of collection
Matchless (Italy) - Matchless oldest British brand of motorcycles launched its first men and women outwear collection in 2013. The webshop is working on the Shopify platform but the company found difficult to manage the product data.
Alessandro, the co-founder of the digital company found the solution as Webkul Shopify Akeneo connector. Webkul helped him to manage and enrichment of the products with this connector.
LUXE | DH (United States) - Exporting catalog
LUXE | DH (United States) - LUXE | DH is one of the most respected sellers in pre-owned luxury items. LUXE | DH was using Shopify Plus for their business but they had the problem with enabling inventory at multi-location and push the product quantity to Shopify Plus.
They were looking for the PIM Solutions. They found their solution as Webkul Shopify Akeneo connector. After customization, they were able to enable inventory at multi-location and push the product quantity to Shopify Plus.
Leapp – Buy Refurbished Apple
Leapp is an organization for refurbished Apple products such as the iPhone, iPad, MacBook, and iMac, but also refurbished headsets from Sennheiser. It is based in Amsterdam, Netherlands. The company's goal is to make the Apple product broadly available.
They refurbished Apple products and make it usable with super quality services. In the Leapp stores, you will find a distinct range of rebuilt Apple products.
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/