Point of Sale Price Rule (Price list) for WooCommerce: Customer's usually rush in when they know they can save money and purchase more products by having to pay less for the purchase. Therefore online stores offer discounts for the products.
Discounts not only grab the buyer's attention but also increase potential buyers for your web store. Offering discounts may also create room for new products in a store as there are chances that discounted products may sell quickly. WooCommerce POS Pricelist is one such extension that provides discounts on products on the basis of Pricelist Rules for a limited time period.
- This module is an add-on so you must install WooCommerce POS System first.
- POS System will work with devices having a 1280px screen resolution or above. Currently, we are working on to make the POS work with up to 768 screen resolution and above.
- For mobile devices-the user needs to develop the POS application for mobiles accordingly. For mobile application development, you can contact our mobile development team at email@example.com.
- For better inventory management using a barcode, you may use POS Barcode Inventory Management for WooCommerce
- For refund management by POS cashier, you can use POS Order Return for WooCommerce
Coupon And Discount
Offer your order cart a coupon and a discount when you check out.
Both online and offline, the POS system will work.
To configure the Discount Pricelist, the admin will add new Pricelist rules.
Along with the actual price, the POS store shows the discounted price.
From his account panel, the admin manages the Discount Pricelist options feature. An admin may define:-
- The Discount Price Label.
- The minimum quantity to which the discount applies.
- The start date and the end date of the discount for the products.
- If the discount is extended to products, groups of products, combinations of products, or all products (global).
- If a percentage-wise discount is determined or whether it can be determined as a fixed one.
- The status of the price list of discounts is enabled or disabled.
Global Pricelist Rule
- The admin can determine the Global Pricelist Rule.
- All the products in the POS store are shown at a discount.
- The buyer can choose to purchase from the POS store any discounted product.
Product Category Pricelist Rule
- For a specific product category, the admin may define the Pricelist Rule.
- The admin also determines the category under which he wants the discount to be given.
- From the category that shows discounted items, the buyer can choose the product.
Product Pricelist Rule
- For some specific products, the admin can define the Pricelist Rule.
- The admin will define a list of the products or products for which the discount is intended to be offered.
- From the list of discounted items, the buyer can choose to purchase any product.
Product Variation Pricelist Rule
- The price list rule for the variations of different products which be defined by the admin.
- The admin may specify a list of product variations or a variation of the product for which he wants the discount to be offered.
- Based on discounted product variations, the customer may purchase a product.
- Admin can add new Pricelist Rules to configure the Discount Pricelist.
- Pricelist Rules may be defined for Product, Product Category, Product Variation, and Global.
- Discount may be applied to a specific category or specific product or to a particular variation.
- The Pricelist Rules may be fixed or calculated on the basis of percentage.
- Admin may define the start and the end date for the Discount Pricelist.
- The POS store displays the discounted price along with the actual price.
- The buyer can easily differentiate between the discounted product and the non-discounted product.