Opencart Auction: Opencart Auction extension will enable the auction feature for your shop by which admin can add auction in their product and the buyer can bid on their product. The user will receive a notification email after winning the bid with a coupon code and used this discount coupon in buying the product.
The admin can allow the customers to make use of their wallet amount for bidding on the auction products. The customer can bid on an auction product and the admin set amount gets deducted from the wallet.
The customers can easily add wallet amount using the bank transfer. If a customer wins the bid then the wallet amount deduction bid amount can be returned back to the customer if enabled by the admin.
Note: Opencart Auction is also available as Marketplace Auction
The admin can add three types of auctions for the customers- incremental, reserved and automatic.
Display Current Bid
The admin has the option to display the current bid.
Auction Winner’s Name
The admin can see the name of the winner of the auction placed.
Display bidders and their Prices
Admin can display the bidders along with their prices.
The customers can make use of their wallet amount for bidding on products.
Return Wallet Amount
After a customer wins a bid, the deducted amount for the bid is returned back.
Opencart Auction - Configuration
The store owner will do the configuration of this module. Admin can apply Auction feature on any particular existing product or while adding any new product. For applying this feature on the existing feature, the admin will select the particular product and then edit it.
Under the “Auction”, tab admin can do the setting for applying auction.
- Admin can add an auction for that particular product by selecting Yes or No.
- Admin will enter Auction product name, set minimum and maximum price for the auction.
- Admin will set the time and date duration.
- Admin will set “Product Quantity Limit”.
In Opencart Auction, there will be another option called “Auction Bids”, where admin can view Current Bidding and Auction History. Admin can view Product name, “Auction start and end” date and total bids.
Admin can also view the bidder details. Admin can filter the bid by product name, date. In the Auction History, admin can view the winner of the auction and their details like winning bid amount, name and auction duration.
- Admin can view current auctions and its details.
- Admin can filter the bid by product name, date.
- Admin can view the winner of the Auction.
Auction on product page
After the configuration from the back-end, the user can see the auction feature on the product on which admin has added the auction feature. There will be “Timer”, tabs for “Bid details” and “Bid List” and box for entering the bidding amount.
For bidding, the user will do the login. In the click on “Bid details”, where they will get info like total bids, minimum/maximum amount, closing time. In the “Bid List”, bidders details will come up.
- User can view info like total bids, minimum/maximum amount, closing time under “Bid List”.
- User will see bidders details under “Bid List”.
- User will see the timer on the product page.
The admin of the webstore will be able to configure the settings for the wallet. To do so, the admin will navigate through Extensions->Modules->Product Auction and tap the edit. Now, navigate to the Auction Wallet System tab and here the admin will -
- Enable the auction module by selecting the status as enabled.
- Specify minimum recharge amount that can be added to the wallet by customer.
- Specify maximum recharge amount that can be added to the wallet by customer.
- Set the minimum wallet amount to be present in order to place a bid.
- Set the wallet amount deduction on each bid as Fixed or Percentage and enter the amount to deduct on each bid.
- Set a number that denotes the number of days when the wallet amount expires.
- Set the number of days before which the customer must be notified of wallet expire.
- Set the order status of the order completed using the wallet amount.
- Allow using the wallet with all of the products or set to use the wallet with auction enabled products only.
The customers have a section where they can check their wallet balance and can add an amount to their wallet as well. The wallet amount can also be used for bidding on the auction products. After the completion of the auction, the deducted amount gets returned back.
- Add amount to the wallet.
- Add wallet amount using Bank Transfer.
- Use the wallet amount for bidding on auction products.
- The wallet amount can be used for purchasing the auction products.
- After the auction is complete (and is won by the customer) the deducted amount gets returned back.
Complete Features List
- The admin can add automatic auction.
- The admin can add reserved auction.
- The admin can add incremental auction.
- All types of action can be applied to a single product.
- The admin has the option to show the current bid.
- The admin has the option to show all the bidders and their price.
- The admin has the option to show bidder name, bid, and details under automatic bidding.
- The admin/customers can see the auction bid list and automatic auction bid list.
- The admin can see the winner name for the auction.
- The customers can place an automatic auction.
- The customers can place a reserve auction.
- The customers can place an incremental auction.
- The admin can add enable wallet for bidding on the auction products.
- The admin can set the minimum/maximum recharge limit for the wallet.
- The admin can set the minimum amount in a wallet to place the bid for the auction.
- The admin can configure the wallet amount deduction to be – fixed amount or Percentage of the bid amount.
- The admin can enable/disabled the return of wallet amount deduction.
- The admin can set the wallet amount to expire after a time period.
- The admin can set the wallet expiry type as – Complete Wallet Amount or Transaction Based Amount.
- The admin can configure the time in days before which the customer will be notified of wallet expiry.
- The admin can configure the order status for the order completed using the wallet system.
- The admin can set to use the wallet system for all the products or only the auction products.
- The customer can bid using their wallet amount.
- The customer can bid on an auction product and the admin set amount will be deducted from the wallet.
- The customers can easily add wallet amount using the bank transfer.
- If a customer wins the bid then the wallet amount deduction bid amount can be returned back to the customer if enabled by the admin.
Opencart Auction Support
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com
You may also check our quality Opencart Extensions.