Akeneo Cron Scheduler: With the help of this module, you will have a UI option for easily creating cron jobs in Akeneo. You can enable custom cron by which you can add your custom cron time for the job. Akeneo Cron Scheduler allows cron jobs for minutes, hours, daily, weekly, monthly basis.
Automate Export/Import Profile
With this module, you can automate the export/import process. You can set a cron for the export and import profile.
Setup Export/Import Job
You can set the export/import profile in cron and it will run at the scheduled time.
Create & Schedule Cron Export/Import Job
With this module, you can create and schedule the minute, monthly, weekly, and daily cron schedule for export and import profile.
Activate/Deactivate And Delete The Cron Scheduler
With This Module, You Can Also Activate/Deactivate And Delete An Existing Cron. You Can Change The Export Profile Under It.
You can create a Custom cron time for export and import profile by enabling the boolean custom check cron.
You can check the export and import profile status(completed, failed, started) and details.
What is the need for Akeneo Cron scheduler content?
Most of the eCommerce merchant manage their work with Akeneo. Sometimes it happens that they forget to export/import the product to their eCommerce channel or in the CSV files. It creates a lot of issues for them.
Akeneo Cron Scheduler module helps the customer to schedule a cron export/import job in Akeneo. A merchant can set the cron on a minute, hourly, monthly, daily, and weekly basis. If a merchant forgets to run the job profile then it automatically runs the export/import job. It will automate your process and save time for extra export/import work.
Custom Cron Scheduler
With this module, you can create the custom cron export/import job in Akeneo on the basis of minutes, hours, Daily, and Monthly. It helps you to set the export/import process at a specific time which is selected by you.
You can select custom cron time -
- Minute- If you set a minute then the export/import job will run after every minute. Day
- If you will set the daily then you will get the option to run the export/import job with after every day. Hour
- If you will set the hour then the export/import job will run every hour. Week
- If you will set the week then export/import job will run every week. Month
- If you will set the month then the export/import job will run in the selected month.
Create Cron Job for CSV/ECommerce Export/Import
With this module, you can create a cron job for CSV/eCommerce export/import. After setting the interval day and interval time in a cron Scheduler, you can choose the export/import profile. You can select the export/import profile in the Job profile name.
- You can set the export/import profile for CSV/XLSX files.
- You can set the export/import profile for the eCommerce Channel.
- The data will export/import at schedule time.
You can track the export profile with the help of the terminal. It helps the merchant to summarize their work within a scheduled time.
Automate your export/import process
Nowadays, every merchant doesn't want to like the manual job in eCommerce. It takes more time, effort, and cost to do things manually. With this module, You can automate your product export/import feature. You can export/import the products from Akeneo to eCommerce channels and CSV/XLSX files.
After selecting the export/import profile, you will get two options in the cron scheduler configuration.
- Export/Import as Normal Job- If you choose this as the job type so it means one job run at a time. Any other job will not be executed until you get the response of previous jobs.
- Export/Import using job Queue- If you choose this as a job type. You can run many jobs in parallel. You don't have to wait for the response of the previous jobs.
UI Based Cron Job
With this module, you can create the cron job in Akeneo with the UI. It saves more time and additional work to run the export job after a time period.
You can create and configure the export job with the User Interface. You will also get the option to change the visibility of the cron job like active/inactive. You can filter the cron jobs in this module with UI. For it, you have to choose the option Activated(Yes/No). If you will select "Yes" then it will show active jobs and if you will select the "No" then it will show not active cron jobs.
- You can change the visibility of the cron job like Active/Inactive.
- You can delete a cron job.
- You can also create an unlimited cron job profile.
- You can also filter the active/ inactive cron jobs.
Daily, Hourly, Weekly, and Monthly Cron Job
With this module, you can create the Daily, Hourly, Weekly, and Monthly Cron scheduler job in Akeneo. It helps you to set the export process in a specific time.
- Daily - If you will select the interval Day daily then you will get the option to run the export/import job with the time like 1 am, 13 pm.
- Hourly - If you will select the interval Day hourly then you will get the option to set the export job with hourly like after 1 hour, 4 hours.
- Weekly - If you will select the interval Day weekly then you will get the option to select the export time with the day like Sunday, Monday.
- Monthly - With this option, you can select the interval day monthly. You will get the option to select the month date in interval time.
- Schedule your cron job at the base of daily, hourly weekly and monthly.
- UI based cron job, perform delete, status change operations on cron jobs.
- You can automate the process with the help of Akeneo cron job.
- Export products with the help of cron job to different e-commerce channel.
- You can set a cron scheduler for any e-commerce channel.
Akeneo 7.0.x Compatible -
- In Akeneo Version 7, SKU is no longer mandatory to create a product and now UUID is the new product identifier. (CE, EE).
- Smoother mapping and faster importing. (CE, EE).
- Tailored export can help to improve the readability of your product information export by defining rounding operations for measurement values. (EE)
- In Akeneo Version 7, you can now map columns in your source data to additional attribute types. (EE)
- Tailored imports help you to clean up your HTML Characters (EE).
- Using Tailored imports, we can find and replace specific words in Text and Text Area Attributes. (EE).
- Now we are creating a table attribute you can take advantage of measurement. (EE).
- Now we can use reference entities as a column type in the table attribute(EE).
Other Useful Akeneo Extensions
Webkul is the largest supplier of building a growing list of Akeneo extensions (add-ons and connectors). You can check out below modules for further enhancing the capabilities of your Akeneo PIM and managing your catalog better.
- Akeneo Amazon S3 Integration
- Akeneo Category Image & Description
- Akeneo DAM (Digital Asset Management)
- Akeneo Table Attribute
See the complete list of Akeneo modules developed by Webkul- https://store.webkul.com/Akeneo.html
Please Note:- Akeneo Cron Scheduler is compatible with Community Edition, Enterprise Edition, and Cloud (PaaS/Flexibility) Edition of Akeneo.
Horecaworld - It is the fastest-growing Catering equipment and Home Appliances company in the Netherlands, Europe. They sell catering and kitchen related products for a long time. Now, Horecaworld has started the selling of goods online using Magento 1 platform.
It deals with a large number of products. Nowadays, it is difficult to manage a large number of SKUs manually, it takes a lot of time and cost. Horecaword was looking for a PIM solution for Magento. Finally, they founded the solution as Akeneo Magento connector. First, they tested the Webkul live demo module and found that it meets their requirements.
DIRCKIII (Netherlands) - DIRCKIII is one of the largest Liquor stores in the Netherlands. They were selling the liquor products with the online store based on the Magento 2 eCommerce framework.
They want to manage the multilingual Product Information in PIM and export it to the different store views in Magento 2. They found their solution as Magento 2 Akeneo Connector.
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/