Facebook Messenger Chat for Magento 2: With the integration of Facebook Messenger within your Magento 2 webstore, you will see that the communication in your online business is enhanced remarkably. The customers can interact with your business at any time with the same personalized experience they get within the messenger.
The customers can easily login to the messenger by making a few taps and then send the respective message to the concerned store owner. This extension is surely helpful for the store owners as they will be able to provide a timely response to their customers and thus maintain a healthy relationship.
The customers will receive real-time responses for their asked queries from the store owner.
With a few configuration settings easily integrate the Facebook messenger within your web store.
Build Relationship With Customers
Respond to assist your customers in a timely manner thus building a healthy relationship with customers.
Seamless Chat Support
Conveniently provide support to your customers. Respond to the queries and services that you offer to ensure that customers are fully satisfied.
Module Configuration Settings
After the successful installation of the extension, the admin can easily configure the module settings from the admin backend. To do so, the admin will navigate to the module configuration settings and -
- Enable/disable the extension for use
- Integrate any Facebook page by entering its Page ID
- Enter the Logged in greetings for the customers
- Enter the Logged out greetings for the customers
- Select the theme color for the messenger
Facebook Page & Chat plugin Configuration
Initially, the admin has to configure the Facebook page and the chat plugin. After that, the admin needs to add the Magento 2 store to his Facebook page. Apart from that, the admin will also have to add the chat plugin for the customers.
- Enter the website addresses/domain where to use the chat messenger
- Add multiple domains as required or needed
- Add the chat plugin so that it gets visible at the webstore frontend
- For chat plugin select when can people expect a response
- Change the appearance color of the messenger icon
Customer Chat Box
This extension allows the customer to log in to the Facebook messenger and chat with the admin of the store. Using this extension, the customers can easily ask their queries for the store owners products. The chat messenger will be visible at the store frontend.
- Notify customer with a message to log in to start a conversation
- After login, the customer can chat with the admin
- Share requirements along with the images, and send likes as well
- Conversation mute option available for the customers
- Via messenger navigates to the admin’s Facebook page.
Complete Features List
- Allow admin to enable or disable facebook messenger chat which will be shown in the frontend
- Allow admin to set the theme of facebook messenger chat
- Allow admin to set logged in greeting message of facebook messenger chat
- Allow admin to set logged out greeting message of facebook messenger chat
For any issue related to this module, please create a support ticket here at - https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/ or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org