Laravel eCommerce SaaS RMA: This module provides a seamless process for customers to return their products to store and get a refund or replacement for the return made. The store tenant/admin can manage all the RMA requests placed by the customers from the backend. Detailed statistics on RMA request for a refund, replacement and cancel help the store admin/tenant build strategy to reduce returns on the store. Hassle-free returns process helps the store admin/tenant in retaining the existing customers and attracting potential customers to the store as well.
Please Note - To use this extension, you must install Laravel e-Commerce Multi Company SaaS Module first.
RMA Request Creation
Customers can easily create RMA requests from their profile.
RMA Reason Creation
The admin/tenant can create RMA reasons for the customers.
RMA Request Visibility
The admin/tenant can easily view all RMA requests generated by the customers.
Days Allowed to Generate RMA Request
The Tenant can set the “Default Allowed Days” to create RMA requests for their customers.
Allow Guest Users
The tenant can also allow guest users to create an RMA request. Guest users need to input their order id and email id to generate RMA request.
Customer and Admin/Tenant Communication
The module allows the customer and tenant communication regarding the RMA request.
What is the need for RMA?
This feature can help to improve the customer's satisfaction.RMA provides the freedom to the customer to replace, refund, and cancel the orders. Some of the main advantages of RMA are:-
- Increases customer satisfaction.
- Increases customer's trust for the eCommerce store.
- Increases the sale of an eCommerce store.
- Increases the value of an eCommerce store.
What is the difference between Exchange order and Replace order?
- Exchange - Under the exchange, the product will be exchanged with the new identical product with different sizes and colors.
- Replace - The product will be replaced with a new identical one if the previously delivered product is damaged or spoiled.
Creating RMA Request
Customers can create the RMA request for the refund, replace and cancel the orders if they are not satisfied with the order delivered to them within a limited period.
Whenever a customer will create an RMA request the admin/tenant will get the notification about the RMA request through an email. The admin/tenant can see the list of RMA request in the admin/tenant panel.
- The admin/tenant can see all the RMA request under the RMA section.
- The admin/tenant can view the details of all RMA requests by selecting any RMA request from the RMA list.
- The admin/tenant can easily check all the details regarding RMA requests such as customer name, order reference, RMA status, and RMA request date.
- The admin/tenant can also filter the RMA request by RMA Id, Customer name, RMA request date, and order reference.
Response to RMA
By selecting any RMA from the RMA list, the admin/tenant can view the complete information regarding an RMA request including the messages sent by the customers.
The admin/tenant can also see the images of the product if the customer has sent the images of the product under this section.
- The admin/tenant can change the status of the RMA request.
- The admin/tenant can send a message to the customer regarding the RMA.
- The admin/tenant can also check the order information regarding, order id, product price, and quantity.
- The resolution type for the order requested by the customer is also visible to the admin.
One of the important features of the RMA module is that the customer and admin/tenant can chat with each other regarding the RMA request through messages.
This feature is very beneficial for the customer as well as for the admin also.
- All Conversations between the admin/tenant and customer are visible with respective dates and times.
- All conversations can be seen between the admin and customer by selecting a particular RMA.
RMA Email Notification
Once the RMA has been requested by the customer for any particular product, the customer and admin/tenant both will get the RMA notification on the generation of the RMA request.
- The guest user will also get the notification for RMA generation through email.
- The RMA email notification consists of the entire details about the RMA.
- The customer will get a notification at the time of the RMA status change
- Customers can request RMA to cancel an order.
- Customers can generate RMA for Return/Exchange.
- The customer will be able to send a message over the request of RMA.
- Dynamic selection of items for an order for making RMA request.
- The tenant will create RMA reasons.
- The tenant will be able to send a message over the request of RMA.
- The tenant can see the list of all the RMA.
- The tenant can solve the Requested RMA for products.
- Guest users can request an RMA to cancel an order.
- Guest users can generate RMA for Return/Exchange.
- The tenant can set “Default Allowed Days” to create RMA by buyer.
For any issue related to this module, please create a support ticket here at - https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/ or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also check our quality Bagisto Extensions.