Vendor POS Custom Receipt for Magento 2: This module lets sellers create personalized custom POS receipts for their customers. Sellers can design the number of POS receipts and assign them to the outlet. Additionally, this module also allows the seller to upload a custom logo image, add header and footer details, and set custom labels for the discount, tax, change, sub-total, cashier, etc. The vendors can preview the POS receipt also.
Number of Custom POS Receipts
The seller/admin can create any number of custom POS receipts and assign it to POS outlets anytime.
Manage Receipt Logo
The seller can also upload the custom receipt logo.
Customize Header Content
The seller can easily define the content along with images for the receipt that will be visible on the header section.
Define Footer Content
It would be a great idea to add custom footer content with images for the receipt.
After creating the custom receipt, the seller/admin can preview the receipt from their panel.
Assign Receipt to Outlet
The seller/admin can select the desired receipt and assign it to the outlet from their panel.
Control Receipt Label Visibility
With this module, the seller/admin can customize default POS receipts without any configuration. The seller/admin can manage the visibility of the receipt label by enabling and disabling them. Also, the seller/admin can customize the name for the receipt label which will display on the receipt. Following receipt label can set by the seller/admin-
- Order id label
- Subtotal label
- Discount label
- Tax label
- Credit label
- Change Amount
- Cashier label
- Cashier Name
- Grand Total label
Outlet Based Custom POS Receipt
This module gives the additional functionality to customize POS receipt as per your business needs:
- Control Label Visibility: Enable the fields which the seller/admin wants to display on the receipt.
- Change Labels: Set the names of the labels which will be visible on the receipt.
- Logo Appearance: The seller/admin can upload a logo image for the custom receipt.
- Logo Dimensions: The seller/admin can even define the dimensions of the logo to display on the receipt.
- Custom Text: Add the content in the header and the footer section of the receipt.
- Content with Images: Add the images along with the text.
Manage Custom POS Receipt
- Status: The seller/admin can change the status of the receipts by selecting Enable/Disable option.
- Delete: Remove or delete the existing receipts.
- Edit: Update or edit the receipts whenever needed.
- Preview: Preview the existing receipts to have a quick view.
- Assign: The seller/admin can assign the receipts to the outlets.
Receipt Content for Promotion
The Seller/admin can easily set the content in the POS custom receipts -
- Insert the content in the header and the footer sections of the receipt.
- Add the images in the content as per convenience.
- Easy to use the text editor to manage the content of the receipt.
- The seller/admin can give additional offers as promo messages on receipt.
- Promote products by printing the promotional message on the receipt.
The module itself has an easy configuration to manage the logo appearance of the receipt-
- Manage the visibility of the receipt logo by enabling or disabling it.
- Upload the logo image as per the choice.
- Define the logo width as per which the logo will be displayed on the receipt.
- Define the logo height as per which the logo will be displayed on the receipt.
- If logo dimensions are not set, the default dimension will be applied.
- Set the alt text for the logo image.
- The seller can create multiple POS receipts layouts.
- Seller can enable/disable/delete receipts layout.
- The seller can assign receipts to the outlet as per their need.
- The seller/admin can preview the POS receipt.
- The seller/admin can create header content for POS receipt.
- The footer content of the POS receipt can be customized by the seller/admin.
- Change default labels for discount, tax, credit, subtotal, cashier, change, etc
- Add a custom logo and its visibility.