The admin can use this module to set loyalty rules, which are subsequently applied at the point of sale. The store owner can quickly build POS loyalty rules based on their preferences. The admin can set up rules based on the total purchase amount and product categories for earning loyalty points in the POS store. Redemption Rules for loyalty points can also be created by the admin. The cashier has access to the customer's loyalty points and order transaction history.
Multiple Loyalty Rules
The admin can create multiple rules for the loyalty program for the customers.
Multiple Redemption Rule
The admin can create multiple redemption rules for the customers.
Tracking Reward Points
The cashier can check the remaining loyalty points of a customer in the customer list.
Loyalty Points Transaction History
The cashier can see the loyalty points transaction history of orders.
Why do we need POS Loyalty Rules for Adobe Commerce module?
Using the POS Loyalty Rule for Magento 2 the admin can create redemption rules and loyalty rules which are further used during the Point of Sale respectively. The store owner can easily create POS loyalty rules as per the choice. On the other hand, the cashier can redeem loyalty points of the customer who fulfills the rules criteria, also the cashier can see the history of transaction points of the order.
Redeem Loyalty Points During Checkout
Add New Loyalty Points Rule
The admin can create Loyalty rules.
- Rule Name - The admin can give a name to the rule.
- Point Calculation Based On - The admin can set point calculation, Purchase amount/POS Product Categories as per the choice.
- Start Date - Here, the admin can set the rule start date.
- End Date - Here, the admin can set an end date for the rule.
- Minimum Points To Redeem - The admin can set minimum points required to avail of the offer.
- Redeem Type - The admin can set redeem type as Partially Redeem/Fully Redeem.
- Status - Here, the admin can enable/disable the rule.
Add New Redemption Rules
- Redemption Rule Name - The admin can set the rule name as per the choice.
- Points Range From - Here, the admin needs to set the range, where to start.
- Points Range To - Here, the admin needs to set the maximum range.
- 1 Reward Point’s Value - The admin can set the value of one reward point.
- Status - The admin can enable/disable the functioning of the rule.
Loyalty Rule Purchase Information
- Minimum Purchase Amount - The admin can set the minimum purchase amount.
- Each Purchase Amount - The admin can set the purchase amount, product-wise.
- Loyalty Point Type - Here, the admin can set the loyalty point type as Fixed/Percent.
- Loyalty Points - The admin can set loyalty points that Customers will be awarded by ‘Loyalty Points’ value for the purchase of every ‘Each Purchase Amount’ field value.
Loyalty Points Transaction History
The cashier can also check loyalty points history by navigating to the Loyalty History Section. Under the Loyalty History, the cashier can see all the transaction points and other product details. The cashier can see details like-
- Order Id - The product order will be displayed
- POS Id - the POS Id will be displayed in the Loyalty history section
- Name - The name of the customer will be displayed.
- Email - Email attached to the customer will be displayed
- Transaction Type - Type of transaction type during POS.
- Transaction Points - Transaction points used will be displayed.
- The admin can create Redemption Rule
- The admin can create Rules.
- The admin can disable/enable the module from the configuration Section from the Magento admin
- When the cashier will place an order with a new/existing customer, loyalty points will be assigned to the customer (according to the rule) if the module is enabled and the customer will receive an email for credit of loyalty points.
- The cashier can redeem the loyalty points for order(if the customer wants to redeem the points) and the customer will receive an email for debit/redemption of loyalty points.
- The cashier can check the remaining loyalty points of customers.
- The cashier can see the loyalty points transaction history of orders.