Opencart HelpDesk Opencart support extension module is a next-generation support ticket management system which allows tons of modern ticket system features including email piping , service level agreement (SLA) , Event Triggers and many more features. This help-desk system is not a SAAS based service that means you don’t need to pay every month / years
It works with multiple templates, including responsive themes.
It is open source and can easily be customized.
Through Opencart Help Desk System, it becomes easy to merge tickets and split thread as a new ticket.
Creating Multiple agents
The admin can create multiple agents and agent levels.
Opencart Help-desk Features
- Working with All the Templates ( Including Responsive Themes) and source code is Open so can be easily customised.
- Allow admin to create ticket status, ticket priority, ticket types, ticket custom field.
- Allow admin to create customers.
- Allow admin to create an organization and manage tickets based on Organization level.
- Allow admin to create multiple Agents and agent level.
- Admin can create unlimited agent group.
- Allow admin to create roles.
- Admin can define business hours and holidays based on SLA's.
- Allow admin to prepare responses with action.
- Allow admin to create support center category.
- Email tickets fetch support.
- Reply by email.
- Admin can create Service level agreements (SLA).
- Complete Agents management system.
- Event Triggers support found.
- Ticket merge and split support found.
- Custom fields support for tickets.
- Complete and flexible ACL system.
- Ticket Lock feature support.
Email piping Webkul helpdesk system is one and only helpdesk system in the world provides email piping feature that means your support staff / agent can reply directly from ticket system they don't need to login in to inbox and reply from their .
- Ticket creation based on new email arrival.
- Supported with IMAP, POP3 and SMTP.
- SSL/TSL encryption.
- Works with all the mail services from Gmail to Yahoo to Zoho.
- Email read and reply directly from helpdesk system.
- Supported by all media types
- All headers / Mime Type supported
- Email fetch in to helpdesk system
Roles and ACL system
Roles and ACL system - Roles and ACL system are the backbone of any scalable helpdesk system, webkul support system work out of the box in ACL system . Store admin can create as many roles he/she wants to.
- Multiple roles creation
- multiple access level for the agents
- Various permission level e.g - ticket assignment , ticket creation / update / delete
SLA - Service level Agreement
Service level agreement is another important aspect of any serious helpdesk system , WebKul support system add more features on it not just the static priorities flags
- Custom priorities flags e.g (high , urgent , normal)
- Time period Assignment for every flag .
- Assistant agent assigned automatically in case ticket is open or not solved within time period
- Different SLA policies
As per many surveys and reports , customers / users does not create new tickets if they find the issues solved in previous reply or in most asked questions
- Multiple Support Center creation.
- Support Center assignment based on department.
- Easy search for Support Center.
Business hours and holidays
Business hours and holidays management within the support system is hard to manage as your customer may exist in various country and geolocation and time-zone . HelpDesk system manage that part beautifully .
- Admin can set business hours
- Admin can add holidays based on their country and location
- Multiple set of business hours
As helpdesk is needed on various range of industries from vertical to horizontal webkul helpdesk extension provides options for custom fields using this feature store owners can create support form with multiple and different fields as needed .
- Unlimited fields supported
- field validation supported
- All HTML input type support found
Event triggers are kind of observers in standard design patterns like to trigger some event when one action has been fired or acted . Helpdesk system is super smart to understand that part and we have added this features .
- various event triggers for the events
- admin can set the triggers before or after the event
- super useful and well integrated with helpdesk SLA system
Opencart HelpDesk Support -
For any query or issue, please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com