Opencart Marketplace Follow Seller: Opencart Marketplace Follow Seller module allows the customer to follow their favorite sellers on the Marketplace. By the help of this module, the buyer can see all the updates and the latest product added by the seller. The Seller can also send newsletters to their followers. The customer can see Top Seller, Top products of the followed seller, Similar top products, and Top followed seller.
Please Note -
- This module is an add-on of the Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed Webkul Opencart Marketplace Module.
- This module supports all templates and themes including the Journal theme.
- Opencart Marketplace Follow Seller module supports the Multi-Store feature of default Opencart.
Top Followed Seller
The buyer can view the seller who is frequently followed by most of the buyers.
Similar Top Products
The buyer can view similar products to the top products from different sellers.
After the module installation, the admin will configure the module for better performance. The admin will do the following setting:
- Admin can enable or disable Seller Dashboard, Customer Dashboard, Seller Newsletter, and select other options which will be displayed to the customer at the product page.
- Admin can enable or disable the Seller's Newsletter status, Seller Customer group.
- If the admin had disabled the Seller's Newsletter status, then the admin can set the Newsletter subject and the content.
The customer can see the option to follow the seller on the product page. They can also see other options which are selected by the admin like – Top Sellers, Top Products of followed sellers, Similar top products and Top followed sellers.
The seller can see the list of followers in their account. They can create the newsletter and send to their followers also. The seller can even delete their followers from the list.
Opencart Marketplace Follow Seller Features -
- Buyer can add their favorite Seller shop.
- Buyer can receive a notification message from the followed sellers.
- The seller can see and delete their shop followers.
- The customer can see Top Seller, Top products of the followed seller, Similar top products and Top followed seller as well.
- Admin can do NewsLetter setting.
- The seller can delete their followers from the seller’s end.
- Buyer can unfollow the seller at any point from their account.
- The admin can see a list of followed customer (their name and email id) for each and every seller.
- The admin can delete any follower for any seller.
- The seller can create a newsletter and can save it for the future use.
MarketPro.bg is a leading platform (Marketplace) for manufacturers, importers, and traders of machinery and garden equipment in Bulgaria.
MarketPro.bg is working hard in all areas, finding new suppliers to offer its customers the best prices and excellent quality of products available on the Bulgarian market.
Learn how MarketPro is using Webkul's OpenCart extension on its webstore to ease the work of vendors and customers.
Opencart Marketplace Mobile App
This is a technology based era where everything is simplified even the online shopping. We all know about shopping apps and its advantages-how it reduces and makes our shopping experience hassle proof. So it is very important for all the Store owner to have a shopping app for providing more convenient way to shop from their online store and now Webkul has launched its new app Opencart Marketplace Mobile App.
Opencart Marketplace Mobile App converts your marketplace store for Opencart into a mobile app. Your customers can easily purchase products on the go. They don't need to have a laptop or desktop, they can easily explore your store through their smart phones. It will not only benefit the store owner and customer it will benefit the seller's too. Sellers can see their dashboard, order history through the mobile app. So what are you waiting for, you must now have a Opencart Marketplace Mobile App to be a step ahead.
- Seller list.
- Seller Collection.
- Seller Profile.
- Seller Dashboard.
- Seller Order History.
- Customer can contact to the seller.
- Market Place Sell Page
- User can review seller.
- Seller Location is mentioned on map.