Marketplace Multi Shipping for Magento 2: Shipping according to the seller in the marketplace module is an essential feature for the buyers and sellers. That’s why we have created an add-on for sellers to allow these shipping methods. So that buyer can select different shipping service from the different seller in the same order.
Please Note - This module is an add-on of Magento 2 Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed webkul Magento 2 Marketplace Module first and at-least any one of our shipping modules from following module list.
- Magento 2 Marketplace Table Rate Shipping
- Marketplace UPS Shipping For Magento 2
- Marketplace Per Country Per Product Shipping For Magento 2
- Marketplace Free Shipping For Magento 2
- Marketplace USPS Shipping Management For Magento 2
- Marketplace DHL Shipping For Magento 2
- Marketplace Fixed Rate Shipping For Magento 2
- Marketplace FedEx Shipping For Magento 2
- Marketplace Royal Mail Shipping For Magento 2
- Marketplace Fastway Shipping For Magento 2
- Marketplace Canada Post Shipping For Magento 2
- Magento 2 Shipping On Per Product Marketplace Add-on
- Magento 2 Aramex Shipping Marketplace Add-on
- Marketplace Correios Shipping for Magento 2
- Magento 2 Marketplace Australia Post Shipping
- Magento 2 Marketplace EasyPost Shipping
The shipping rate is calculated in real-time using the APIs.
The seller can manage multi-shipping methods.
Freight calculation can enable at the vendor level.
Select Multiple Shipping
In the same order, the customer can choose shipping according to a seller.
Integrate Multi Shipping to Marketplace
The marketplace multi shipping option at admin allows the store owner to choose and enable what shipping option he/she wants to allow for marketplace vendor as well as for the buyer. Those options can be found under “Stores > Configuration > Sales > Shipping Methods”.
- Admin can enable/disable this shipping method.
- Admin can enter Title, Method Title of this shipping method.
Allowed Shipping Methods by Sellers
Multiple Shipping Marketplace is a very effective extension for all kind of marketplace as it provides the facility for vendor/seller to choose what kind of shipping methods he/she want to use for the shipment. Shipping method selection becomes very easy for the buyer as well to select the best and trusty shipping service.
To choose the shipping method by a seller is very easy after the installation of marketplace multi shipping extension. Seller will be able to select shipping methods at his/her panel under “Manage Multi Shipping” tab which will appear during the checkout. E.g. - If a seller selects UPS and FedEx then during checkout only FedEx and UPS will display a shipping method for that seller.
Use of Multiple Shipping Methods by Customer
Every buyer or customer is looking for more efficient and trustful shipping methods and that’s why multi-shipping marketplace module offers a range of shipping APIs support from fixed rate, table rate to international shipping channels like FedEx, UPS, USPS, Aramex, Canada post shipping and many more.
A customer can choose shipping option during checkout and the shipping price will be calculated at real time using shipping API's so this shipping method will work as a shipping price calculator as well. Buyer can choose a shipping method to ship the product for every seller.
Marketplace Multi Shipping For Magento 2 Features
- A seller can allow his shipping service from his panel.
- Buyer can select shipping according to a seller in the same order.
- Admin need to install the shipping addon from the above list to manage shipping from vendor panel.
- A vendor can choose shipping channel which they want to display at checkout so that shipping will be based on per seller/vendor instead of the whole cart.
- This addon will enable shipping selection and freight calculation at the vendor level.
LabX - Laboratory Equipment Marketplace
LabX - LabX Media Group is a leading B2B science media company from Canada that delivers award-winning editorial, essential industry news, analysis, and insights for members of the scientific research and life science community.
LabX was founded in 1995, with the sole focus on laboratory equipment. Over time, the site has evolved from simple classified listings to an online auction platform and now a premier B2B marketplace where professionals shop for instruments, accessories, consumables, and supplies.
Marketplace Mobile Application for Magento 2
After creating a major share in the world of e-Commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new arenas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product Mobikul Marketplace for Magento2
A product which is going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way in order to provide Ubiquity, Convenience, Interactivity, Personalization and Localization, which is just some taps and swipes away.
- To attract the attention of the customers any time anywhere, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.
Marketplace Multi Shipping for Magento 2 Support
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/