Amazon Connector for Magento 2 : Amazon Connector for Magento 2 allows admin to manage products, quantities and orders of Amazon shop and Magento2 store together. Admin can synchronize their products and quantity from Amazon shop to Magento 2 store and vice-versa. Admin can also synchronize their orders from Amazon shop to Magento2 store. Admin can connect multiple Amazon shops to their Magento2 store.
Amazon Connector for Magento 2 Features -
- Synchronize the Amazon products and quantities to Magento2 store and vice-versa.
- Synchronize the Amazon orders to Magento2 store.
- Admin has to provide API keys of their Amazon shop.
- Admin can import only Simple and Configurable products.
- Products can sync with Specification and Variation.
- Admin can connect multiple Amazon Account.
- Synchronized Amazon product work like same as Magento product.
- Admin can export Magento products to Amazon.
Amazon Connector for Magento2 Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
After the successful installation of the module, the admin will navigate to Stores->Configuration->Webkul->Amazon Magento Connect.
Here the admin will first configure the settings for the module-
- Admin will set the default category for Product Sync.
- Select the default store for Order Sync.
- Set the Order Status for the Amazon imported orders.
- Select the default website for Amazon Sync products.
Note: While adding a new product to the store, the admin will have an option "product Authorization". Here the admin will have to select the type of "Unique Identification Number" and then enter the "Identification Number". This number will be used while importing the Magento products to your Amazon shop.
Add Amazon Account:
After the successful installation of the module, the admin will navigate to Amazon Magento Connect > Manage Amazon Accounts, under the admin panel. Here the admin will be able to add and manage the Amazon accounts. The credentials needed for the same can be used up from the admin's Amazon Seller account.
The admin will be able to -
- See a List of all the added Amazon accounts.
- Add or Delete accounts from here.
- Edit and Manage previously added Amazon accounts.
- Product & Order sync from Amazon shop to the Magento store.
- Import the Magento store products to the Amazon shop.
Admin Management for Synchronization:
After adding your account, click the “Save and Continue Edit“ and a new tabs opens up for “Product Sync”, “Order Sync” and “Import to Amazon”.
Here the admin can -
- Import products from Amazon.
- Create the Imported Products using the “Run Profiler” option.
- Delete the Imported products.
- Assign Categories to the Imported products.
Here under this option, the admin will be able to -
- Import Orders from Amazon
- Create Imported Orders in Magento Store.
- Manage Amazon Orders just like any of the default Magento Orders.
Import to Amazon:
Here under this option -
- The admin can Import the Magento store products to the Amazon shop.
- Admin can See & Select Product that he wants to Import to the Amazon shop.
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM