Magento2 Uvdesk Helpdesk : This is an amazing module which integrates UVdesk Helpdesk Ticket System with Magento2. It allows a registered user to create a ticket regarding its query. The admin and its assigned agents can manage all the tickets either from the Magento back-end or from the UVdesk Dashboard. All the information about the tickets is synced between Magento store and UVdesk Dashboard. The tickets are categorized using various labels and statuses.
Now you can integrate UVdesk help-desk cloud Support service with your Magento.
Magento2 Uvdesk Helpdesk Features -
- The admin can enable or disable this module from the back-end.
- This module integrates UVdesk Helpdesk System with Magento Store.
- Only registered users are allowed to create a ticket from the front-end.
- Ticket reply to the customer can be sent either from Magento back-end or UVdesk Dashboard.
- The filter option can be used to search any specific ticket using various properties.
- A detailed information about the ticket is displayed using different labels and statuses.
- The admin and its assigned has an option to attach any supported file in its reply message.
- All the tickets can be managed either from Magento back-end or UVdesk Dashboard.
The admin can integrate UVdesk with the Magento2 Store by providing the Access Token and Company domain name. The admin will get the access token from their UVdesk account. After the configuration, the admin can see "Tickets" menu in the admin panel. The admin can now see the overview of the UVdesk tickets. The admin can use the filter option to find any specific ticket using different values. The admin can see status like Open, Pending, Answered, Resolved, Closed, Spams. The admin can view and reply on the tickets from Magento2 backend.
- Integrate UVdesk with the Magento2 Store.
- The admin will get the Access Token from their UVdesk Account.
- The admin can view and reply on the tickets from Magento2 admin panel.
The customer will be able to see the UVdesk on their Account menu. The customer can create a new ticket for their query. They can also view the ticket page and can also reply on it. In the real time, the UVdesk tickets will get synced on your UVdesk Ticket System and Magento2 Admin Panel.
- Customer can view their tickets.
- Customer can reply on ticket.
Magento2 Uvdesk Helpdesk Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/;
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM