Marketplace Seller Locator For Magento 2: We have added another jewel to our marketplace module with seller locator add-on, by which buyer can search and filter the products based on country, map and location using interactive google map. MarketPlace vendor Locator extension will display vendor location in Google map and buyer/customers can easily search the seller location in the nearby positions.
This module is an add-on of Magento2 Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed webkul Magento2 Marketplace Module first.
Marketplace Seller Locator For Magento2 Features -
- Dynamic Map addition
- Geolocation to suggest the location of the seller
- Seller profile on Google map
- Buyer can filter the search using MAP
- Customer can search sellers / vendor in to their nearby location
- Easy to add seller location based on geolocation or vendor can add it manually as well
- Seller location will display in Google map as a flag and click on that flag will expand list of sellers within that country
- Quick link for seller locator at magento top links
- Auto Address fill form from admin and seller end
Seller/Vendor Location On Google Map Based On Search
Vendor/Seller location based search is a very important feature to the marketplace. In this way if you are an international marketplace that means you have visitors/buyer from around the world, seller location on Google map for sure improve the confidence for buyers and sales conversion for marketplace. Marketplace Seller Map location plug-in does this part beautifully.
Narrow Search Based On Distance
Search Based on Distance Feature advances seller locator extension to next level by which buyer can narrow the search result based on distance (Kilometer, miles). i.e. buyer can search the seller or product within any distance of their locations.
Furthermore buyer can check the seller shop product collection and profile from the Google map locator extension. Buyer can click on map marker to view the seller/vendor profile.
Its pretty easy to use this module, the current location of the seller will be saved after seller registration. The seller can also change their location under Marketplace “Seller Profile” tab. Here the seller can add/modify his location and everything will be handled by the module automatically.
Provide Suggestions Based on Google Map
Marketplace Mobile Application for Magento2
After creating a major share in the world of e-Commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new arenas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product Mobikul Marketplace for Magento2
A product which is going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way in order to provide Ubiquity, Convenience, Interactivity, Personalization and Localization, which is just some taps and swipes away.
- To attract the attention of the customers anytime anywhere, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.
Marketplace Seller Locator For Magento2 Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM