Quickbooks Connector for Magento 2 : Using the Magento 2 QuickBooks Connector you will be able to create sales receipt of your Magento2 Orders on the QuickBooks - Manually and Automatically. All the information that is related to the order is also synchronized with your QuickBooks account.
Quickbooks Connector for Magento 2 Features -
- Auto-Sync Orders placed from the Magento2 Store to the QuickBooks.
- Admin can manually synchronize the Magento2 store – Orders.
- When orders are synchronized manually or automatically, all information for the respective the orders also gets synchronized.
Admin Configuration :
The admin will be able to create sales receipt of his Magento2 Orders on the QuickBooks – Manually and Automatically. In this module the Admin can -
- Enable or Disable the module for use.
- Select one of the options from – Order place, Invoice Create, or Order Complete to automatically generate the receipts on QuickBooks.
- Select one of the options from – Pending, Processing, and Complete to set the order statuses that should be synchronized with the QuickBooks when synchronizing manually to create the sales receipt on QuickBooks.
- Enter the Oauth Consumer kry and Consumer Secret key.
- Enter the Realm Id, Oauth Token, and Oauth Token Secret.
How to Synchronize the Orders Manually :
The admin can check the list of all the orders that are synchronized or yet to be synchronized under the admin panel menu option mapped orders.
Now to manually synchronize this data, you will tap on the option “Import Orders in QuickBooks“. At this time all the orders that have the status of “Processing” will be synchronized with the QuickBooks. You can change the settings in the module backend if you want to choose a different order status to be synchronized. You can select from three order statuses – Pending, Processing, and Complete. If you select pending then all the orders with the status “Pending” will be synchronized. Similar is the case with other two statuses. After clicking the “Import Orders in QuickBooks” option you will see the execution message with the number of orders to synchronize.
How to Synchronize the Orders Automatically -
In the case of automatic synchronization, it will depend on what the admin has selected in the module configuration settings. If the admin has selected the option “Sales Receipt Create On QuickBooks” as “Order Place“, then all the orders when placed by the customers on your store will be synchronized with the QuickBooks automatically.
Similarly, if the admin has selected – “Invoice Create” then when the admin creates the invoice for the orders, the orders will get synchronized automatically. Same is the case if the admin has selected -“Order Complete” the orders will get synchronized with the QuickBooks when the status of the order turns to “Order Complete”.
Quickbooks Connector for Magento2 Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM