Social Sign Up For Magento2 : Magento2 Social Sign Up or Magento2 Social Connect module allows the users to sign up into their site using social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Google, LinkedIn and Instagram. Admin can manage settings for social networks from the back end such as App ID, secret key etc.
Social Sign Up For Magento2 Features -
- Allows the users to sign up into admin's site using social networks.
- Customer select one of their preferred social network to sign up on your site.
- Admin can enable or disable particular social networks.
- Admin can manage settings for social networks on the backend such as App ID, secret key etc.
- All browser compatible(IE7+,FF,Chrome etc).
- Compatible with Multi Store.
- The code is fully open & you can customize it according to your need.
Social Signup Admin Configuration -
After the successful installation of the Magento2 Social Signup module admin can configure the Magento2 Social Connect configuration setting under Stores > Configuration > Social Signup. Admin can manage settings for social networks on the backend such as App ID, secret key etc. Admin need to set-up application on social networks to get their credentials.
- Admin can enable/disable this module.
- Admin can individual enable/disable social login.
- Admin use his own credentials to set-up social networks.
Social Signup At Customer's End -
Customer can find various social networks at the login page and can sign up into the site using social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Google, LinkedIn and Instagram. There is no need to fill various fields for customer registration. Very easy and quick to login into the site, just pick a social networking site on which you have account and enter your login id and passord.
- No need to fill customer registration fields.
- Quick Sign in.
- Customer can choose one among the various social account to login.
Social Sign Up For Magento2 Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM