Free Magento 2 Helpdesk: UVdesk – Magento 2 Free Helpdesk Ticket System allows the customers/visitors to Create Support Tickets regarding their queries/inquiry from the UVdesk option available in My Account section to get prompt response from support staff.
The admin or its assigned agents can manage the tickets either from Magento backend or from UVdesk Dashboard. With the help of UVdesk Connector, all the information about the tickets is automatically synchronized between your Magento store and your UVdesk Dashboard.
Every ticket has a unique ticket number assigned to it which helps in Managing them. Information such as Ticket Status, Ticket Priority, Ticket Labels, the number of replies etc can also visible by the Admin and Agents . Having a helpdesk ticket system for any kind of business small or big is very much necessary for providing customer service and support.
Please Note – To use this extension, you must have UVdesk account. You can create a free UVdesk account here.
Now you can integrate UVdesk help-desk cloud Support service with your Magento.
Features of Magento 2 Help Desk Extension-
- The admin can enable or disable this module from the back-end.
- This module integrates UVdesk Helpdesk System with Magento Store.
- Only registered users are allowed to create a ticket from the front-end.
- Ticket reply to the customer can be sent either from Magento back-end or UVdesk Dashboard.
- Admin can Assign Ticket to Group, Team, and Agent for delivering promt customer support.
- Admin can create Workflow to automate the repetitive task.
- The Filter option can be used to search any specific ticket using various properties.
- A detailed information about the ticket is displayed using different labels and statuses.
- The admin and its assigned agents has an option to attach any supported file in its reply message.
- All the tickets can be managed either from Magento back-end or UVdesk Dashboard.
- A customer can add collaborators in a ticket thread by entering their email addresses.
Magento 2 Customer Support Module Configuration
After installing the module, the admin has following options are available in the store backend.
- UVdesk Configuration
- Set the module status as - Enabled or Disabled
- Enter the Access Token for Magento 2 & UVdesk synchronization
- Enter the company domain name created in UVdesk
- Save Config Button
Accounts – Set the status Enable or Disable as per your requirement.
Access Token – Enter the UVdesk Access Token copied from your UVdesk account.
Company Domain – Enter the Domain Name of your company. For example – abc-support
Customer Ticket Panel on Magento 2 Store
The customer can create Ticket for any inquiry/query by going to My Account>UVdesk. After login to my account section customer will be able to get their own Ticket Management panel using which they can check out the Ticket reples and can Create new Ticket for any query. All the Tickets and related informations will be recorded in the systematic way which can be used in future.
- View all tickets
- View agent name
- Agents reply on tickets
- Reply to Ticket
- Filter and sort the tickets
- Add collaborator
Create Ticket Option on Magento 2 Customer Panel
Customer can create Ticket for any query or inquiry along with all the information and attachments. First, select the Ticket Type, Enter the Subject, and Message content to share complete information.
- Ticket Panel
- Upload file attachments such as images, documents.
- Select ticket type option
- Enter subject for the ticket
- Message Content
- Click on Submit
Managing Support Tickets from Magento Backend
Once a ticket has been created, the admin or an agent can go to store backend and manage the tickets. The admin can now see the overview of the tickets. The admin can use the filter option to find any specific ticket using different values.
- Ticket Labels
- Automatic Ticket Status
- Update ticket agent
- Delete tickets
- View ticket information
- Filter tickets
All the tickets are automatically divided into various statuses for better management. The status of the ticket is kept on changing depending on the ticket event.
- Open – A new ticket which has arrived and not been assigned to anyone.
- Pending – A new ticket which has been assigned to someone and reply is pending.
- Answered – A ticket whose query has been answered and waiting for the user’s reply.
- Resolved – A ticket where the user is satisfied with the answer of its query.
- Closed – A ticket which is complete and cannot be reopened by the user.
- Spam – A ticket which is irrelevant or contains no message.
The Merchant/admin can assign a ticket to any other agent for providing quick reply to the customer, please click the Agent Edit icon and then select the agent name from the list. The assigned agent can then reply to the ticket.
- Assign ticket to agent
- Agent can reply to Ticket
- Better ticket management
Admin can create Ticket Type Ticket Type for the separation of query.
Admin can add Agent Agent for the better handling of customer query.
After clicking the View button the admin or an agent can send a reply or view more information about the ticket. The admin or the agent can see the customer name and its email address. The agent can attach any file with the message. Click Reply button to send the message to the customer.
- Ticket List
- Ticket ID
- Ticket Subject
- Ticket Created On
- View ticket status
- Upload file attachments
All the tickets are synced from Magento to UVdesk automatically. So, once a customer creates a ticket on store, it will be visible on the UVdesk Dashboard also. To view the tickets on UVdesk, login to your UVdesk account and navigate to Tickets section.
- Manage tickets from UVdesk dashboard
- Real-time tickets synchronization
- Asset Visibility to get brief details on Ticket List
- Perform bulk action
- Quick Filter View to for fast results
- Ticket Assignments and replies can be done from UVdesk Dashboard
Magento2 Uvdesk Helpdesk Support
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/;