Prestashop Odoo Bridge - Prestashop's open source e-commerce platform gives you the powerful base to set up your own online shop. So, why not use an effective back-end to streamline the entire process. Just synchronize your Prestashop Shop with Odoo to enjoy bi-directional connectivity for your products. Sync your orders, products in real time, manage your buyers/customers and also your vendors/sellers in one place. The customers' records are automatically imported to Odoo with orders so you can separately manage a customer database. Also, the stock gets updated at Odoo's end as soon as an order is placed in Prestashop. View sales and purchase orders in the same back-end App, run advanced inventory management, manage delivery operations, generate report and invoices with a click of a button and much more. It has a highly flexible user interface so you are always at your best.
For Odoo online(SAAS) users, You first need to have Odoo.sh tool before installing Prestashop Odoo Bridge (POB) at Odoo end because Odoo restricts third-party software installations on Odoo online(SAAS).
Prestashop Odoo Bridge Features -
- Bidirectional sync for products and product categories.
- Real-time stock synchronization.
- Bidirectional real-time update of order status like cancellation, payment accepted, delivered.
- Real-time sync of orders placed in Prestashop to Odoo
- Automatic synchronization of customers from Prestashop to Odoo while importing the orders.
- Import old orders to Odoo from Prestashop placed before the module's installation.
- Real-time inventory sync of PrestaShop product combination as Odoo variants
- Successfully map the taxes saved on your Prestashop shop to Odoo
- Efficient mapping of payment and shipping methods present in Prestashop to Odoo.
Products Synchronization with PrestaShop Odoo Bridge :
- Bidirectional sync feature makes it easy to create and synchronize the Products and product categories on both Odoo and Prestashop.
- You can add products and categories on either Odoo or Prestashop and sync them both from Prestashop to Odoo and vice-versa.
- Update the product information on the Odoo back-end and sync to Prestashop.
- Any changes made in product stock in Odoo gets automatically reflected on PrestaShop in real time.
Note: Any changes in the stock made manually at Prestashop's end are needed to be synced manually to Odoo. using order sync tab in Prestashop.
Orders synchronization with Prestashop Odoo Bridge :
- You won't have to worry about managing the orders and importing them to Odoo.
- The orders placed in Prestashop are automatically synced in Odoo back-end in real time.
- The changes made to the order's status will reflect at Prestashop and vice versa.
- The stock changes made after the placement of an order are also reflected in the Odoo in real time.
- In addition, the orders placed in Prestashop before installing this module can also be synced in Odoo.
- There has been an interlinking between the POS and Prestashop. So, the order update at POS will be reflected at PrestaShop also.
Inventory and Accounting Solution with Prestashop Odoo bridge :
- The entire invoicing menu dedicated to being your accounting solution for your Prestashop shop.
- Manage report, invoices, vendor bills, taxes, credit notes and much more of the orders placed in Prestashop with Odoo.
- The inventory App allows you to track the effectively manage warehouses, stock and track the movement of the products.
- You can overview the current delivery status of any order, generate delivery slips, set up procurement rules and manage your warehouses with orders on the same screen.
- Inventory update at POS is also synced to Odoo and PrestaShop with the help of our POB module
Taxes, payment and carrier/shipping methods Mapping from Prestashop to Odoo :
- You can easily set up taxes, carrier/shipping methods and payment methods in Odoo (if not already saved).
- Once saved they will be automatically imported to the Odoo while synchronizing orders.
Prestashop Odoo Bridge extensions/Plug-ins:
We have a whole list of modules that can be installed with Prestashop Odoo Bridge to suit your needs. Check them out >>>
Tedious is the word for handling multiple-shops at the same time and delivering excellent performance simultaneously. Tedious becomes trouble-free for your Prestashop multiple shops With Prestashop Multishop Extension Odoo connector. Integrate and effortlessly handle multiple shops in one Odoo database.
It’s your store and you decide how to run it. So to lift the language barriers Prestashop Multi-language Support POB allows to synchronize your Prestashop shop products and product properties in any preferred language. Just map the desired language and translate the various properties and characteristics of your Prestashop product and product categories into any language in the Odoo.
Import and manage custom features of your Prestashop store products along with attributes. The imported features of a product from Prestashop store to Odoo can be viewed in the product template form.
Export products’ suppliers' information from your Prestashop store to Odoo with the extension. The suppliers get automatically linked to their corresponding products while syncing them from Prestashop to Odoo.
Running discounts on your Prestashop store. Now, Import the discounted prices of the products on your Prestashop store with POB Extension Discount On Products. The imported discount prices would appear as a complete pricelist in the Odoo and can be directly used to put prices on the products in the Odoo and POS.
Avoid delays in order fulfillment and manual labour to maintain consistency between Prestashop and Odoo order status with POB extension Order Status Comparison to avoid confusion. The extension shows you the current status of the orders at Odoo and Prestashop end so you know exactly what's happening with the order fulfillment in your store.
Compare the stock status of the products across Prestashop and Odoo so you can manage the inventory better. POB Stock Comparison extension shows you any mismatch between the current product stock at Prestashop and Odoo’s end for any reason, thus eliminating the need for manual labour and efforts.
Dedicated Support for Webkul's Prestashop modules and extensions: -
The Webkul's dedicate official support provide you with the customizations and troubleshooting solutions for your Prestashop Odoo Bridge and its extensions. For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com