Odoo Bridge For Prestashop - Prestashop's open-source e-commerce platform gives you the powerful base to set up your online shop. So, why not use an effective back-end to streamline the entire process. Just synchronize your Prestashop Shop with Odoo to enjoy bi-directional connectivity for your products. Sync your orders, products in real-time, manage your buyers/customers, and also your vendors/sellers in one place. The customers' records are automatically imported to Odoo with orders so you can separately manage a customer database. Also, the stock gets updated at Odoo's end as soon as an order is placed in Prestashop. View sales and purchase orders in the same back-end App, run advanced inventory management, manage delivery operations, generate reports and invoices with a click of a button, and much more. It has a highly flexible user interface so you are always at your best.
For Odoo online(SAAS) users, You first need to have Odoo.sh tool before installing Prestashop Odoo Bridge (POB) at Odoo end because Odoo restricts third-party software installations on Odoo online(SAAS).
Prestashop Odoo Bridge Features -
- Real-time sync of Sale orders from Prestashop to Odoo end.
- Bi-directional sync of products, their attributes between Odoo and Prestashop.
- Real-time inventory sync from Odoo to Prestashop and with every sales order from Prestashop to Odoo.
- Bi-directional Real-time update of order’s statuses like paid,cancel,delivered, etc.
- Synchronize product categories bi-directionally.
- Payment method, taxes and delivery method synchronization from Prestashop to Odoo.
- Compatible with Odoo POS, inventory will automatically sync at both ends, Prestashop and Odoo while order/delivery at Prestashop or POS
- Tracking number synchronization from Odoo to Prestashop
- Check Missing order history. If any order fails to sync in Odoo due to any issue like server issue then the user can check all failed order history in Missing order menu.
- You can sync Simple and Multi-variant products bi-directionally.
Products Synchronization with PrestaShop Odoo Bridge :
- The bidirectional sync feature makes it easy to create and synchronize the products and product categories on both Odoo and Prestashop.
- You can add products and categories on either Odoo or Prestashop and sync them both from Prestashop to Odoo and vice-versa.
- Update the product information on the Odoo backend and sync to Prestashop.
- Any changes made in product stock in Odoo get automatically reflected on PrestaShop in real-time.
Orders synchronization with Prestashop Odoo Bridge :
- You won't have to worry about managing the orders and importing them to Odoo.
- The orders placed in Prestashop are automatically synced in the Odoo backend in real-time.
- The changes made to the order's status will reflect at Prestashop and vice versa.
- The stock changes made after the placement of an order are also reflected in the Odoo in real-time.
- Besides, the orders placed in Prestashop before installing this module can also be synced in Odoo.
- There has been an interlinking between the POS and Prestashop. So, the order update at POS will be reflected at PrestaShop also.
Inventory and Accounting Solution with Prestashop Odoo bridge :
- The entire invoicing menu is dedicated to being your accounting solution for your Prestashop shop.
- Manage reports, invoices, vendor bills, taxes, credit notes, and much more of the orders placed in Prestashop with Odoo.
- The inventory app allows you to track effectively manage warehouses, stock, and track the movement of the products.
- You can overview the current delivery status of any order, generate delivery slips, set up procurement rules, and manage your warehouses with orders on the same screen.
- Inventory update at POS is also synced to Odoo and PrestaShop with the help of our POB module.
Taxes, payment, and carrier/shipping methods Mapping from Prestashop to Odoo:
- You can easily set up taxes, carrier/shipping methods, and payment methods in Odoo (if not already saved).
- Once saved they will be automatically imported to the Odoo while synchronizing orders.
Prestashop Odoo Bridge extensions/Plug-ins:
We have a whole list of modules that can be installed with Prestashop Odoo Bridge to suit your needs. Check them out >>>
Tedious is the word for handling multiple-shops at the same time and delivering excellent performance simultaneously. Tedious becomes trouble-free for your Prestashop multiple shops With Prestashop Multishop Extension Odoo connector. Integrate and effortlessly handle multiple shops in one Odoo database.
It’s your store and you decide how to run it. So to lift the language barriers Prestashop Multi-language Support POB allows you to synchronize your Prestashop shop products and product properties in any preferred language. Just map the desired language and translate the various properties and characteristics of your Prestashop product and product categories into any language in the Odoo.
Import and manage custom features of your Prestashop store products along with attributes. The imported features of a product from the Prestashop store to Odoo can be viewed in the product template form.
Export products’ suppliers' information from your Prestashop store to Odoo with the extension. The suppliers get automatically linked to their corresponding products while syncing them from Prestashop to Odoo.
Running discounts on your Prestashop store. Now, Import the discounted prices of the products on your Prestashop store with POB Extension Discount On Products. The imported discount prices would appear as a complete price list in the Odoo and can be directly used to put prices on the products in the Odoo and POS.
Avoid delays in order fulfillment and manual labor to maintain consistency between Prestashop and Odoo order status with POB extension Order Status Comparison to avoid confusion. The extension shows you the current status of the orders at Odoo and Prestashop end so you know exactly what's happening with the order fulfillment in your store.
Compare the stock status of the products across Prestashop and Odoo so you can manage the inventory better. POB Stock Comparison extension shows you any mismatch between the current product stock at Prestashop and Odoo’s end for any reason, thus eliminating the need for manual labor and efforts.
Dedicated Support For Your Odoo Bridge For Prestashop Module
Webkul's dedicated official support provides you with the customizations and troubleshooting solutions for your Odoo Bridge For Prestashop and its extensions. For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com
You may also check our other top-quality PrestaShop Add-ons.