Mobikul Wallet System: Mobikul Mobile App supports the Wallet system also. Now your customers can make the online payment from their Wallet System via using the mobile application. Wallet System is an online prepaid account where one can stock Money, which can be used for later Online Transactions.
In this add-on, Customer/User can use Wallet Cash during the checkout and money will be deducted from their Wallet Cash. The customers can easily add credit to their wallet system. They can easily make all the transactions by using the mobile app.
Admin can set the limit for the Wallet System. Admin can add or deduct the amount from customer’s wallet. Admin can also refund the customer amount through the Wallet System by adding the wallet cash.
Both Admin and Customer/Buyer can view the transaction details.
Note 1:To use this addon, you must have our Mobikul Mobile App Builder.
- Mobikul Mobile App Builder for Magento
- Magento 2 Mobile App Builder
- Opencart Mobile App
- PrestaShop Mobile App
- CS-Cart Mobikul Mobile App Builder
- Mobikul Marketplace for Magento
- Magento 2 Multi-Vendor Mobile App
- Opencart Multi-Vendor Mobile App
- PrestaShop Marketplace Mobile App
- CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Mobikul Mobile App
Note 2: Please follow the note as per your platform (Magento, Magento2, Opencart, and, CS-Cart)
- Our Mobikul Wallet System for App is fully compatible with our Wallet System for Magento Module. To use this add-on in the Mobile App, you must have installed Wallet System for Magento
- Our Mobikul Wallet System for App is fully compatible with our Wallet System For Magento 2 Module. To use this add-on in the Mobile App, you must have installed Wallet System for Magento 2
- Our Mobikul Wallet System for App is fully compatible with our Opencart Wallet System Module. To use this add-on in the Mobile App, you must have installed Wallet System for Opencart
- Our Mobikul Wallet System for App is fully compatible with our CS-Cart Wallet System Module. To use this add-on in the Mobile App, you must have installed Wallet System for CS-Cart
- Our Mobikul Wallet System for App is fully compatible with our Wallet System for Prestashop Module. To use this add-on in the Mobile App, you must have installed Wallet System for Prestashop
Mobikul Wallet System For Opencart
The Wallet payment can be integrated with the application on Opencart platform, which will give its customer a facility to buy products with the amount in the wallet. The Wallet system will have following functionalities-
- Add Amount to Wallet- The customer can simply add the amount to the wallet through this add-on in the application. This can be done just like adding the product to cart and checkout through the cart, but the payment method here can be any except wallet payment method.
- Making Purchase Via Wallet- The customer after adding the amount to wallet can purchase a product by selecting the wallet payment method at the time of checkout. This is an easy and fastest payment method as you need not enter any special number, username, or password for using this method.
Mobikul Wallet System For Magento 2
This wallet system can even be integrated with an application on Magento 2 platform to allow the customer make payment via wallet system. It gives these functionalities in the application-
- Add Amount To Wallet- The customer can here add the amount to the wallet to use in the checkout process. The amount here is added as we purchase a product by adding them to cart.
- Transfer Amount To Other Customer- The wallet amount can be transferred amount different customers of the application. This can be done by easily selecting a customer and transferring the amount to their wallet.
- Making Purchase Via Wallet- The customer can easily purchase the products by using the payment method which makes the payment process fast and effective. The amount is automatically debited when the payment is made that can be seen on the wallet page.
Mobikul Wallet system For Prestashop
The wallet system can even be integrated with an application on Prestashop, which will allow the usage of wallet payment method at the time of checkout. The customer can do following things in-
- Add Money To The Wallet- The customer can add money to the wallet in just two simple step. Step one, enter the amount and step two select the payment method and place the order.
- Purchase with Wallet amount- The customer can select the Prestashop Customer Wallet at the time of checkout, which will debit the wallet and complete the purchase process.
Mobikul Wallet system For CS-Cart
This wallet system can even be integrated with an application on CS-Cart platform to allow the customer make payment via wallet system. The customer can do following things-
- Add Money To The Wallet- This can be done adding the wallet to the cart and select the billing option, but the payment method here can be any except wallet payment method.
- Making Purchase via Wallet- The customer can use the Wallet Balance as the payment method to use the wallet amount for payment and complete the checkout.
Easy Refund to Customer
This can be done via admin panel where admin can easily refund the amount by crediting the amount to a wallet.That amount can be used by customers for further transactions.
Refund can be generated for:-
- Excess money charged.
- Could not deliver the product.
- Return of the product.
Easy Payment by Customer
The customer can easily pay for the purchase by simply choosing the Payment method as Wallet Payment.This can be done in following steps-
- While Checkout process customer need to check Use Wallet
- Then the customer can choose the Wallet as the payment method after that customer can Confirm the order.
In the era of fast online transaction wallet payment has paved a way out where you can just add the amount to your wallet and forget about cash, cards, etc.
- It's fast as compared to other modes of payment.
- Easy to use
- Less complicated as we don't need any card number, username or password to remember.
- More effective for mobile app users.
FashionHub - Malaysian Fashion and Beauty Marketplace
FashionHub is a Malaysian clothing and accessories online marketplace. FashionHub provides a wide range of clothing items for both men's and women's, footwear, fashionable accessories, and beauty products. FashionHub also has a brand category that helps its customers to view and place an order for any specific brand products.
Grocery Delivery - Cambodia's Online Supermarket
Grocery Delivery - Based out in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, Grocery Delivery online marketplace offers thousands of groceries and home essential products. Grocery Delivery offers express and next delivery options, available anytime and anywhere in Phnom Penh.
Customers can choose a preferred delivery time slot and get the best discounts & promotional offers on grocery shopping. Grocery Delivery offers varieties of products across categories like - fruits & veggies, meat, seafood, dairy, chilled, beverages, bakery, health, beauty, household, alcohol, and other items.
Meal Temple - Cambodia's Online Food Delivery Service
Meal Temple is an online food delivery platform that lets you order meals from the best restaurants in Cambodia. It is currently available in three cities - Phnom Penh, Siem Reap and Sihanoukville. The customers can easily search for restaurants based on their location, view menu across cuisines, and place an order.
Meal Temple platform is available on both web and mobile apps. A customer can even choose the expected delivery time during the checkout process. At the moment, Meal Temple only accepts cash on delivery as the payment option.
Mobikul Wallet System Support:
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/