Wallet System For Magento 2: Wallet System for Magento 2 is an awesome module which allows customers to make the online payment from their Wallet System. In this module, customer/user can use Wallet Amount during the checkout and money will be deducted from their Wallet. They can easily add credit amount to their wallet system. Admin can set the limit for the Wallet System. Admin can also refund the customer amount through the Wallet System for Magento2.
Wallet System For Magento 2 Features -
- Wallet System for Magento2 behave as an online Payment Gateway.
- The customer can easily add credit amount into their wallet system.
- Admin can also do the refund by the help of Wallet System for Magento2.
- The admin can add amount to the Customer’s Wallet or deduct amount from the Customer’s Wallet.
- The admin can create multiple Credit Rules for crediting or debiting amount in the Wallet.
- Admin can view the customer details who are using Wallet System for making the online payment.
- On the checkout page, the customer can see used wallet amount and remaining wallet amount.
- Email notification is sent to customer on each transaction.
- Wallet amount will get credited after the generation of invoice.
- Admin can create cash back rules for the customer.
- The customer can get Cash Back amount into their Wallet.
- The admin can set the limit ( maximum and minimum ) for the Wallet Amount.
- The codes are open source, so it can be customized as per the requirement.
Adding Cash in Wallet System For Magento2
After the installation of this wonderful module, customer will find “My Wallet” tab in their account. Customer would enter the amount and then click on “Add Money to Wallet”. Then customer will do online payment and the amount would get credited into their account. Customer can view the transaction of their Wallet as well (credit and debit) and status.
- Customer can view the transaction of their Wallet as well (credit and debit) and status.
- Customer will do online payment and the amount would get credited into their account.
Wallet System at Checkout
Customer can do the payment for their products using Wallet Cash. In the checkout page, then can view payment to be made, remaining amount and left amount to be paid ( If their Wallet does not have enough credit then value will appear in Left amount).
If the wallet system does not have sufficient cash to make the complete payment then the customer can choose other payment methods for making the payment to the Store and then completing the order.
Admin can set the minimum and maximum limit for adding cash into Wallet. Admin can view the Wallet history of each customer and their transaction. Admin can also do refund by Wallet System and refunded amount will go back to the Customer's Wallet System.
- Admin can set the minimum and maximum limit for adding cash into Wallet.
- Admin can view the Wallet history of each customer and their transaction.
- Admin can also do refund by Wallet System.
Wallet System For Magento2 Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.com/ticket
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM