Odoo Marketplace Quote System: If you are looking to streamline bulk purchase management on your Odoo marketplace then the module offers a one-stop solution to all your needs.
It lets you combine B2C and B2B Marketplace environments on the same Marketplace website.
So now you can sell products to regular customers and also allow potential B2B wholesale buyers to send you sales quotes for their desired products.
What does the Odoo Marketplace Quote system Offers?
For Admin and sellers
- Transform your Odoo Marketplace to attract wholesale buyers.
- Opportunity to deal with bulk orders.
- Make more sales together with regular and wholesale customers.
- Effective Sales quote management system at the backend.
- Totally digitized and trackable sales quote management.
For wholesale or bulk buyers On Odoo Marketplace
- Option to send desired sales quote directly from product page on Odoo Marketplace
- Stop depending upon emails and others form of medium to avoid delay.
- Sales quote manager in their website account.
- Status Trackability quote sent to the marketplace admin/seller from website account.
- Communication channel to ask and answer queries with admin.
Prerequisites For Using Odoo Marketplace Quote System Module
Odoo Marketplace Quote System works in conjunction with the following modules:
You would need to install both these module first for Odoo Marketplace Quote System to work properly.
Odoo Marketplace Quote System Features
Adds a sales quotation & proposal system in Odoo Marketplace
- The module lets you accept bulk sales quotes from interested buyers on Odoo marketplace.
- The whole buyers can now submit their quotes for the allowed products directly from the website.
- The admin and seller can approve/reject the submitted quotes from the Odoo backend.
Facilitates bulk product purchase by customers at a proposed price
- Your regular customers can add the product to cart and buy it as usual.
- In addition, now interested wholesale buyers can submit the sale quote for the bulk purchase of a product.
- The submitted quote shows the desired quantity of the product and the proposed price per quantity that buyer wishes to purchase.
Choose which products are allowed to accept sales quote
- The admin and seller can choose which product to allow for Sales quote on Odoo Marketplace.
- The allowed product shows the sales quote ribbon on the shop page to attract wholesale buyers.
- Now, the product page of these products also shows ‘Send Quote’ button.
- These products can also be purchased as usual at the regular price.
Manage received Sales quotations from Odoo backend
- The submitted quote can be managed from the backend.
- The admin and seller can approve/reject the sales quote as required.
- The status of the quote changes from pending to approved or rejected, in-cart, etc.
Allows the buyer to track his sales quote status from website account
- The buyer can track the status of his quote from his website account.
- The status change is reflected in close to real-time to the buyer.
- The status appears as pending, approved, or rejected.
Allows approved quotes to be directly added to cart
- The buyer can add his approved sales quote to the cart directly from his website account.
- The proposed quantity and approved price automatically appear in the cart.
- The buyer cannot change the quantity of the sales quote in the cart.
- Once the buyer adds an approved quote to his cart, the status changes to ‘in-cart’ in the backend.
Allows two-way communication between admin/seller & Buyer
- The admin / seller and the buyer can communicate using Odoo chatter.
- The chatter appears in the quote form in the customer's website account.
- Every communication is saved in Odoo chatter for tracking and monitoring.
Mail notifications to Sellers
- You can enable/disable mail notifications to sellers.
- If enabled, the seller receives an auto-mail whenever a new quote is submitted for his product on Odoo Marketplace.
B2B Sales Quote Management At Admin & Seller End.
- Adds a wholesale/bulk proposal management to Odoo backend.
- Allows B2B buyers to purchase products in bulk at desired price. (If approved by admin/seller)
- Keep your regular Marketplace orders separate from received sales quote requests.
Quote Management At Buyer’s Website Account
- A Sales quore manager is added to the Customers’ website Portal/account.
- So the wholesales buyers can track and manage their sent quotes directly from the website account.
- The buyer can track quote status, add approved quote to cart, view all his sent quotes, etc.
- Eliminates the dependency on emails. Thus, saves customer’s time.
Added ‘Approved Quote To Cart’ Feature For Buyers
- Once a sales quote is approved by admin/seller, the customers can add it to the cart.
- Using the add to cart button in the quote form in the customer’s website account.
- The proposed and quantity and price are auto-added to cart once customer click on it
- The customer cannot changes the quantity or price in the cart.
- The button only appears in approved quotes.
- Once a quote is added to cart, the status changes to in-cart for admin to track from backend.
Other Odoo Marketplace Modules
- Odoo Marketplace Advance Commission
- Odoo Marketplace Buyer Seller Communication
- Odoo Marketplace Seller Slider
- Odoo Marketplace Booking & Reservation Management
- Odoo Marketplace RMA
- Odoo Marketplace Theme Inventive
- Odoo Marketplace Cash On Delivery (COD)
- Odoo eLearning Marketplace
- Odoo Marketplace Ajax Login/Sign-Up
- Odoo Marketplace Mass Upload
- Odoo Marketplace Product Multi-Videos
- Odoo Marketplace Mangopay Connect
- Odoo Marketplace Seller Collection Page
Dedicated Support For Your Odoo Marketplace Quote System
Webkul's dedicated support provides you with the customizations and troubleshooting solutions for your Odoo Marketplace Quote System Module.
For any query or issue please CREATE A TICKET HERE