WooCommerce Marketplace Store Pickup Locator: module allows sellers to add their store into the marketplace. The seller can add different physical stores along with the store address, zip code, store contact number, etc. The seller can even assign products and their quantity to their stores.
The customer can search for stores using the city name or zip code. The customer can choose any store for store pickup service. The customer can also see the navigational directions for reaching to the store by entering their zip code.
Add multiple stores with detailed information.
Assign product quantity to each store.
Search the store within the define location and radius.
Get the directions for reaching to that store.
Let customer self-pick up the order from the most suitable location.
A convenient shopping experience for the customers.
Easy management of multiple stores.
Why Store Pickup Service Required?
These days customers prefer to get their products by dropping into the nearest store. Because they consider such shipping method rather convenient.
This module is perfect for brick-and-mortar businesses and merchants selling their products online. Because the module lets customers pick up their orders in the nearest store.
This also reduces the delivery time and cost while their customers save time and money on shipping. Because the module allows customers to pick up their orders at any time they want as per their convenience.
The store pickup module allows showing pickup locations based on the customer search for the store within the defined radius. It will be helpful for online stores with stores located in worldwide locations.
Easy Configuration - Add New Store
With the help of this module, it is possible for the admin and the seller to add an unlimited number of stores-
- Add different physical stores along with the store address, zip code, store logo, etc.
- Google API to match close stores as per customer search.
- Offers the customers dual function – buy online, pick-up in store.
- Ability to pick up the orders from nearest available sales outlets rather than pay for shipping .
- The admin and the sellers can market their physical stores along with their web store.
The admin and the sellers can even assign their store products to the outlets as per the choice -
- While assigning the products to the store, the admin and the seller can define the product quantity assigned.
- Basically, the admin and the seller can reflect the separate inventory of the same product for multiple physical stores.
- This enables the easy tracking of inventory of the same product when sold on the various physical store.
- There is a separate section to view and manage all the store products.
The admin and the seller can view and manage the stores which they have added -
- View the complete list of the created stores.
- View and edit the complete details of the store.
- Delete any existing store as per the choice.
- Define the status of the store as enable or disable.
- Manage the store products assignment.
Front End - Efficient Store Searching
This module offers a seamless shopping experience and allows customers to reserve a product before they come over in the store -
- The list of all the stores present in the searched location will be displayed.
- Search for nearby or any particular location store by entering the name for that location and the radius.
- Check the stock availability of the product in other stores as well.
- Select the store for the store pick-up.
- Check the directions for reaching to that store from their location.
- Choose whether want to pick up the order from the store or want home delivery for that order.
Complete Features List
- The sellers can add their physical store to the marketplace.
- The sellers can manage their physical stores easily.
- The sellers can add assign products to their physical stores.
- The sellers can set the quantity available for the product.
- The seller can allow Store Pick-Up and Home Delivery service options for the customers.
- The customer can search for stores using zip codes or location name.
- The customer can see the searched stores results on the Google Map.
- The customer can make any store like theirs.
- The customers can get directions on Google Maps for reaching to the store.
- The admin can view and edit the seller’s stores details.