Laravel Marketplace FedEx Shipping: This module allows the admin to enable the FedEx shipping method for the customers. The admin can set the title, allowed shipping services, and weight unit during configuration. Option for Packaging type and drop off type is available at the admin panel. Download invoice slip option is available for both sellers and admin. The admin can allow sellers to save their FedEx credentials and use this module.
Note - This is a marketplace add-on, so you need to install Webkul's Laravel Multi Vendor Marketplace.
FedEx shipping is available across more than 190 countries.
Real-time shipping quote calculation.
Enable customers to choose the FedEx carrier for shipping.
A wide range of FedEx shipping services.
Why FedEx Shipping?
FedEx is one of the best shipping service providers around the world that ships more than 220 countries and territories worldwide that provide proof of delivery on every invoice.
- Manage and track the package progress in real-time.
- Provide proof of delivery on every invoice.
- International shipments with a money-back guarantee.
- Several customer service centers around the globe.
After the successful installation of the module, the admin can configure the settings of the module from the admin panel so that the shipping method is available for the customers for the delivery of the product/package.
The admin will do the FedEx setting by setting the Account ID, Meter Number, Key, and Password. These API keys are obtained by registering on FedEx Account.
- Admin can select the “Allowed Method” for FedEx shipping.
- Admin can enable or disable the sandbox mode.
- Admin can set packaging type and drop off type.
- Admin can allow a seller to save his FedEx details.
After the admin has activated the module/shipping method from the admin panel the seller also needs to configure the module so that the customers can make use of the shipping method for the delivery of their package.
- The vendor needs to input the Account Id and password for the FedEx account.
- The vendor needs to input the meter number and key for the FedEx account.
- The vendor can generate the invoice for the product.
- The vendor can also generate shipment for the product.
Once the configurations have been saved successfully at both the ends i.e the seller end and the admin end, the FedEx shipping is visible under the checkout page and the customers can make use of the FedEx shipping method. Here the buyer can select the desired method for shipping the products.
- The buyer can see this shipping option on the checkout page.
- The buyer will have various shipping services options along with the shipping costs.
- The buyer can choose any “Shipping services” for the product shipment.
- Show real-time and accurate FedEx shipping rates automatically.
Complete Features List
- The admin can enable or disable the FedEx Shipping method.
- The admin can set the FedEx shipping method name that will be shown from the front side.
- The admin can define the allowed methods and weight units.
- The admin can be allowed sellers to save their own credentials.
- The admin can set packaging type and drop off type.
- The seller can add Invoice information.
- The dynamic shipping method for freight calculation.
- Ability to download Invoice.
For any issue related to this module, please create a support ticket here at - https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/ or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org