POS French NF525 for Magento 2: The POS French NF525 for Magento 2 will allow the French Merchant to get secure order recording. The sales agent can remain ensured about such transactions by viewing the signature in 'order success page' and 'invoice'. This Magento 2 plugin can help in the standardization of the order management process with which the customer is created.
- To use this POS French NF525, you must install the Webkul Magento 2 POS first.
- Design customized sales receipts using - Magento 2 POS Custom Sales Receipt.
- Print custom barcode labels/stickers for products with the logo, price, name, date, custom attribute using - Magento 2 POS Barcode Label.
- We also have a marketplace solution for the POS- Magento 2 Multi Vendor POS.
Record Digital Signature
The admin can see a list of verified orders along with the signature.
Authenticate POS Orders & Invoices
The digital signature on order and invoice will give an assurance of legal data.
Unique Digital Signature Records
This digital signature is a unique entity for each order.
Security & Compliance
It helps to build a sense of reliability in the physical store.
Showcased at Magento Innovations Lab & Magento Imagine Adobe Summit 2020
Webkul again confirmed to become a benchmark in the e-commerce industry for its ability to stay attuned with the latest technologies. We have been showcased because of our top-notch innovations and ideas.
- It is again a pleasure that Webkul is selected by the Magento Innovation Lab for its superclass technology that is PWA POS with MSI.
- Webkul POS was also showcased at the Magento Imagine in Adobe Summit 2020 digital experience.
- This time we have created a POS that is based on MSI and PWA which works with a Magento 2 website.
- Neither first nor second, Webkul is the winner for this Magento Innovation Lab from last Five times in a row.
- Webkul is still dedicated to leveraging the cutting edge technologies as done in the previous years.
Why use POS French NF525 For Magento 2?
- This French NF525 in the POS system will avoid the sales agent from doing any sort of fraud.
- This functionality in the POS complies with the French Law.
- This will make the POS authentication procedure more effective with a unique encrypted signature.
- Better sales records management with no manipulation.
POS French Law NF525 Certification
The admin can simply configure the module by enabling it as per business requirement. This module abides by the French Law for the Physical store owner to manage the store. Here the encrypted signature is created from the data present in the orders which are verified automatically in the POS.
- Branding of the Store which authentic document.
- Complete customer reliability service.
- The unique digital signature for appropriate validation.
NF525 Digital Signature - POS Sales Receipts
The sales agent can view the signature in the front end on the Order Success page and Invoice. This signature is visible on all copies of the invoice. The customer can also view the signature on the invoice.
- Encrypted code to avoid any manipulation.
- Available on all the documents.
POS Orders - NF525 Certified
In the backend, the admin can see the verified order in the POS order section. It is a unique code that is auto-generated for each order.
- This digital signature allows the admin to keep a record of valid orders.
- The Physical store operating in French areas will have no legal issues.
- The store owner does not worry about any sort of invalid order creation by the sales agents.
- The module is compatible with POS 3.0.*
- Admin can enable/disable Frech NF 525.
- The orders invoices and receipts will be digitally signed.
- A unique digital signature is signed to each transaction done via POS.
- The admin can enable or disable the plugin as per the business requirements.
- The sales agent can view the digital signature after place the order on behalf of the customer.
- The invoice will also have the signature for the sales agent and the customer can view the digital signature.
- The admin in the backend can view the verified orders along with the corresponding orders.
- The signature is visible on all the copies of the invoice.
- Herein whenever the sales agent generates a new invoice a new signature generates.