Prestashop Marketplace FedEx Shipping - With the help of this module, admin and the seller can now add FedEx (Federal Express) Shipping for their product. Now you can ship the products with a reliable and trusted delivery service. Since its an add-on for the marketplace module, so marketplace module must be installed before installing the marketplace C shipping.
The configuration is also quite simple. After installation, the admin can configure it from the backend by filling in the fedex account details and the location details. Similarly the seller needs to add the details from the frontend, only then the FedEx shipping will be available for seller products too.
Note: This module is an add-on of marketplace module. To use this module you have to first install Prestashop Advanced Multi Vendor Marketplace
Prestashop Marketplace FedEx Shipping Features -
- Admin can deliver the product with FedEx Shipping.
- Admin can select from the list of carriers available, that will be applicable for shipping of seller and admin products.
- Admin can set the handling fee on its own.
- Admin can select the default packaging type also for the delivery of admin products.
- Seller can also use Fedex carrier for the product, by filling in the necessary details from frontend. Only then the fedex shipping gets activated for the seller products.
- Seller can also set the handling fee on its own.
- Seller can select the default packaging type also for the delivery of seller products.
- Cache system is improved for module better performance.
- Fully compatible with latest API.
- Now admin can enable/disable shipping for seller who didn't fill their Fedex shipping details.
- Admin can view the list of extra handling cost in the order detail.
- The Fedex details filled by seller will be visible to admin on the detail view of profile.
- Seller has to provide the Fedex default weight, height, width & length.
- Admin can also provide Fedex default weight, height, width & length for their products while configuring the module.
- After installing the module admin will have to configure the module in order to work this module properly.
- Admin will have to enter the FedEx Parameters in order to configure the module like FedEx account number, FedEx access key, FedEx Password, and FedEx meter number.
- Admin will have to enter the origin address, zip code, city, and country, also he/she has to enter the dimensions of the packaging.
- Admin will have the option to select the mode of the shipping that is "test" or "live".
- Admin will have the option to select the "pickup type" and "packaging type".
Seller End Configuration-
- The seller has to fill in the required FedEx details, FedEx shipping methods will be available for the products according to the configuration as set by the admin.
- The FedEx shipping cost will be calculated according to the FedEx details entered by the seller and the buyer delivery address.
- The seller can also view the FedEx shipping handling charges in the order details of their product orders.
Customer end view-
- View all the FedEx shipping methods on the checkout page with real-time rates for FedEx services.
- Buyers can enjoy the seamless, safe, and fast shipping service to get their products shipped to their location.
- Our module is a rate calculator that will display the rates calculated directly from Fedex shipping method’s website based on the seller’s shipping address and customer’s delivery address taking into consideration the mentioned product dimension and weight.
- The display of a particular shipping method will totally depend upon the Fedex API, which means shipping rates will come from Fedex API.
Prestashop Marketplace FedEx Shipping Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com