Odoo Website Coupons & Vouchers: Discount coupons and vouchers are an effective strategy to bring in more traffic to your store. Coupons work to drive more sales because they offer monetary respite on the prices to the customers.
The Coupon code can be easily distributed to the customers through SMS or emails which makes them very user-friendly and effective in bringing customers.
Odoo Website Coupons & Vouchers module brings in the functionality to create digital discount coupons for your customers in Odoo. The discount can be set as fixed or percent of the total cart amount.
Each coupon contains a unique code to validate it with the purchase. The customer just needs to enter the available coupon code to get the defined discount.
The Odoo user can create general coupons and vouchers for all customers, or special coupons for specific customers.
Moreover, the user can enable add partial redemption facility to any discount voucher. The limit to the number of partial redemptions for a voucher can also be set in the Odoo.
The customer can see the list of coupons available to him/her on the website and in his/her Odoo website account. The Odoo user can also apply a Voucher code manually while placing an order in the backend.
The history of all the created vouchers and their usage can be seen in the Odoo backend.
Please Note: The same voucher can be used on the Odoo POS along with Odoo website and Odoo Core, depending upon the setting of the created voucher. However, the Odoo POS Coupons module also needs to be installed for this feature to work.
Odoo Website Coupons & Vouchers Features
- The module facilitates the user to create vouchers and coupons in Odoo.
- The Odoo admin can create discount coupons for customers to be redeemed on Odoo website or applied in the sales order in the Odoo backend.
- The Odoo user can set the value and validity of the coupon in the Odoo backend.
- Moreover, the user can choose to set a minimum website cart amount needed for the customers to redeem a coupon.
- The vouchers and coupons can be created with global access i.e. for any customer or special access i.e. a specific customer.
- A unique code is associated with each coupon which needs to be entered while placing the order to redeem the coupon.
- The Odoo user can also add specific products to the coupons on which that particular coupon is valid for redemption.
- The Odoo user can also set the redemption rule for the special coupon to be partially redeemed and also the number of partial redemptions. In this case, the customer can choose to redeem the coupon amount through multiple small discounts.
- The coupon can be sent to the customer via mail notifications.
- The Odoo admin can see the list of all the coupons created in Odoo.
- The Voucher history shows the list of website coupon usage details of all the coupons.
Setting Defaults For Website Coupons & Vouchers
- The Odoo user can set default values for various fields in the settings. The default values would be picked automatically when creating a new voucher.
- The user can then change the values of desired fields
- Set the default coupons type as- all customers or a specific customer.
- You can also set the default minimum and maximum coupon value
- The expiration date and validity can also be set in the default settings.
Partial Redemption Settings For Coupons & Vouchers
- The partial redemption option is available for specific customer type vouchers only.
- The Odoo user can assign the limit to the partial redemptions for a particular coupon.
- On redeeming the coupons partially, the remaining amount can be redeemed on subsequent purchases (if settings allow).
Dedicated Support For Your Odoo Website Coupons & Vouchers Module
Webkul's dedicated support provides you with the customizations and troubleshooting solutions for your Odoo Website Coupons & Vouchers module.
For any query or issue please CREATE A TICKET HERE