Opencart Dropship Management Module: Best described as a process that optimizes all shipping cost. Opencart Dropship Management Module is used to increase the efficiency of the store and having the right products in stock for customers, properly identified and available to ship quickly to customers.
In Opencart Dropship Management Module, all the Warehouses are managed by admin. Admin can add/edit or delete warehouse if needed. Shipping will be managed by the warehouse.
Admin has to assign a user to the warehouse to manage the warehouse.
The admin will also be able to import products from the AliExpress into his store and can start selling those products within his own store very easily.
To place the orders at AliExpress the admin just needs to click a single button and then make the payment as we have automated the order process for the AliExpress orders.
Opencart Dropship Management Module Features
- Import products from AliExpress to your selected store.
- The admin can also import product with the option.
- Edit product information on AliExpress website before importing to Opencart store.
- The admin can update the store information and token key.
- Enable the AliExpress products automatically or based on the configuration.
- View all AliExpress Orders in a separate section.
- Automated Order Process for the AliExpress Orders.
- The admin can create different pricing rules for different channels like – Manual and AliExpress.
- The admin can manage the warehouses.
- The admin will be able to add multiple warehouses.
- Filter warehouses using the filter types.
- Admin can assign multiple products into warehouses.
- Assign same product into multiple warehouses of the same supplier(Warehouse Manager).
- The admin can approve/disapprove warehouse products and can see the list of warehouse product with the warehouse product quantity.
- View the warehouse income and see the payout button to make the payout to the warehouse managers.
- Warehouse transaction log for all the payouts for the warehouse managers.
- Warehouse managers have a separate login.
- Warehouse managers can add products from their own end.
- Warehouse Managers can see their warehouse product.
- The warehouse managers can see their warehouse orders.
- The buyers can select products from different warehouses in the same order.
- Easy to manage Store. Increase store Efficiency.
- Along with AliExpress Imported products Product description, Images & Additional Images, Attributes, & Reviews are also imported.
- View the Seller Information after product import from AliExpress.
After the extension installation, to add and manage the warehouses the admin will have a sub menu option “Warehouses” under the Warehouse Management option in the admin panel.
Here the admin can -
- Add new warehouse by entering warehouse code, title, description, user(supplier), and other required fields.
- Select the applicable shipment method for that particular warehouse also.
- View all the created warehouses.
- Disable or delete any particular warehouse.
- Edit a particular warehouse.
Place Order At AliExpress
When the products that are imported from AliExpress to your store get purchased at your store, then all those orders will be visible under the AliExpress Orders section. The admin just needs to click the "Place Order button" and the admin will be redirected to the AliExpress website. After that the admin just has to enter the payment information as rest of the steps have been automated.
- The admin will click the "Place Order" button on his store to place the order at AliExpress.
- All steps from adding the product into the cart and entering the shipping information have been automated.
- The admin just has to enter the payment information and click "Confirm & Pay" to place the order at AliExpress.
Under the pricing rule section, the admin will be able to create the pricing rules. Here, the admin will be able to add, edit or delete a pricing rule. The admin will be creating the pricing rules for the products that the admin will assign to the warehouses.
- The admin can create multiple pricing rules.
- Add, edit or delete a pricing rule.
- The admin can select the Operation type for the pricing like: +(add), -(subtract), and *(multiply) the set amount to the product price.
Import Products from AliExpress
The admin can easily import products from AliExpress into his opencart web store and can start selling those products. The admin just has to install an extension for the Chrome browser that enables an import button on all the AliExpress products. The icon can be seen on all the category and product pages of AliExpress.
- Import products from the AliExpress website.
- Import any number of products from the AliExpress.
Assign Warehouse Products
Under this section, the admin will be able to assign the products into the different warehouses. The product assignment process is just easy and simple. The admin has to select the warehouse from the drop-down option and then select the products that are to be assigned to the warehouse. The admin can also enter the quantity of products for the selected warehouse.
- Assign products to the various warehouses.
- Enter the quantity of product to be assigned to the selected warehouse.
- Filter products by name and model.
Warehouse Orders List
Here under the orders section the admin will find all the orders that have been placed for each of the respective warehouses. The admin can view the orders for the warehouses and can print the invoices for the warehouses.
- Find all the orders that have been placed for the various warehouses.
- Print invoices for the viewed orders.
Under this section, the admin can see a list of all the warehouse suppliers. The admin can find the information for each of the suppliers like the – warehouse name, warehouse code, total income, admin income, shipping, gross warehouse income, payable amount, paid amount, and a tab under the action column to make the payout to the warehouses.
The warehouse manager will be able to mange the warehouse. The warehouse manager can change the username, first & last name, email address and the password for the respective warehouse. The manager can also add products to the warehouse, see the warehouse order list, the transaction logs, and the warehouse income.
After the AliExpress products are imported to your store, check the respective seller details under the AliExpress Sellers. Here, the admin can see a list of AliExpress sellers with their total number of product count. The admin can also edit the information by clicking the edit button.
AliExpress Products Imported With Details
After importing the products from AliExpress the admin will be able to view the information related to the product that includes - Product description, Images & Additional Images, Attributes, & Reviews.
Opencart Dropship Management Module Support
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com