Opencart Dropship Management Module: With the help of the AliExpress Dropshipping module, the admin can import products from AliExpress into the Opencart store. After that, the admin can start selling those products from their own store without having to stock the products physically.
All the products are stored in different warehouses across the region. So, when a customer places an order, the product is directly shipped from the nearest warehouse instead of the main store. Once the order has been placed, the admin can make the payment and place the order on AliExpress via the automated order process by one click.
Please Note -
- If you are using an updated version of the AliExpress Chrome extension then you must have installed the latest version of the OpenCart AliExpress Dropship Management module for proper functioning and vice-versa.
- Server Requirement: The get.max_value_length should be equal or greater than 8000.
- This module supports all templates and themes including the Journal theme.
- Opencart Aliexpress Dropship Management module supports the Multi-Store feature of default Opencart.
Import AliExpress Product
Using the Opencart Dropship Management Module, the admin can easily import the Aliexpress products into the Opencart store within a few minutes.
Edit Product Information
The admin can edit the product information like images, price, product name, description, and review, etc. while importing the products from the AliExpress.
Import product with variations
The admin can import the AliExpress product with the variations
Import product review
The admin can also import the review with the imported product from the AliExpress.
The admin can remove the particular keyword accordingly from the product name, meta description, description when importing the product from the AliExpress.
Products imported from the AliExpress are real-time synced with the Opencart store while running the cron.
Why do we need this module?
Want to start or have a drop shipping business but don’t know where to start with? Well, Drop shipping is an eCommerce business model where the store owner doesn't keep the physical stock of the products in own store.
Instead, all the products are stored in different warehouses across the region. So when a customer places an order, the product is directly shipped from the nearest warehouse instead of the store.
AliExpress is one of the most popular marketplaces for e-commerce entrepreneurs. So, we have introduced the Opencart Dropship Management Module to import the products from the Aliexpress. Using the module, the admin can manage the products from the back end also.
What are the benefits of the warehouse manager in the module?
To understand the functionality, let's consider a scenario that the store owner is not holding any inventory at your warehouse or company. But the store owner is in contract with many suppliers who have their warehouses and inventories, but they don't have any website to list their products.
Now the store owner can create a warehouse and suppliers(users) for those warehouses that are in the contract can be provided with limited access to the backend panel so that they can manage the order placed by customers and products assigned by admin to that respective warehouse.
There will be a certain additional amount for a contract between the supplier and the admin, which can be added by the admin through the price rule feature. The supplier here can be called as the warehouse manager.
Import AliExpress Products
Using this module, the admin can easily import the products from the Aliexpress. The admin can
- Import single or bulk products from Aliexpress to the selected store.
- Manage the product name, price, title, description, and review, etc while importing the products from the Aliexpress.
- Import the products from the Aliexpress with the product variations
- Admin can increment or decrement the price of the products through "Price Rule".
The admin can set the price rule for the different-different channel accordingly. The admin can
- Set the price rule for the products imported from the AliExpress or manually
- Select the price range to apply the price rule on the products
- Select the amount type as fixed or percentage
- Add, remove, and edit the existing price rule.
Place Order From The Back-End
Once the order is placed successfully from the front end then that order will be visible under the Aliexpress order section. The admin can easily place the AliExpress order from the back-end. The admin can
- Make payment and place the order on AliExpress via automated order process
- Place the order from the back-end which will redirect the admin to the Aliexpress and the product will be automatically added to the cart
- View the AliExpress Order Status and also review the order before placing and confirming the order
- Address of that order will be fetched automatically or the admin can also enter the new one
The admin can manage the warehouse from the back-end easily. Here, the admin can
- Add a new warehouse by entering warehouse code, title, description, the user (supplier), and other required fields.
- Select the applicable shipment method for that particular warehouse.
- View all the created warehouses.
- Disable or delete any particular warehouse from the back-end easily.
Opencart Dropship Management Module Features
- Import single or bulk products from AliExpress to your selected store.
- The admin can also import products with variations.
- Edit product information on the AliExpress website before importing to Opencart store.
- Along with AliExpress Imported products Product description, Images & Additional Images, variations, variations with range, and Reviews are also imported.
- The admin can update the store information and token key.
- Enable the AliExpress products automatically or based on the configuration.
- View all AliExpress Orders in a separate section.
- View AliExpress placed orders listed within the extension popup.
- View AliExpress order status details with their status(Not placed, Processing, and Placed).
- Choose AliExpress product’s images at the time of product importing.
- Set all variation prices while importing products with a variation.
- Update authentication credential option added within chrome extension popup.
- View the Seller Information after product import from AliExpress.
- Automated Order Process for the AliExpress Orders.
- The admin can create different pricing rules for different channels like – Manual and AliExpress.
- The admin can manage the warehouses.
- The admin will be able to add multiple warehouses.
- Filter warehouses using the filter types.
- Admin can assign multiple products to warehouses.
- Assign the same product to multiple warehouses of the same supplier(Warehouse Manager).
- The admin can approve/disapprove warehouse products and can see the list of warehouse product with the warehouse product quantity.
- View the warehouse income and see the payout button to make the payout to the warehouse managers.
- The warehouse transaction log for all the payouts for the warehouse managers.
- Warehouse managers have separate logins.
- Warehouse managers can add products from their own end.
- Warehouse Managers can see their warehouse products.
- The warehouse managers can see their warehouse orders.
- The buyers can select products from different warehouses in the same order.
- Easy to manage Store.
- Increase store Efficiency.
- Real-time sync
- Select the minimum or maximum product price accordingly.
- Remove keywords from AliExpress imported products.
ipharmerci - Singapore’s Healthcare Marketplace
ipharmerci - The online e-commerce marketplace from Singapore sells healthcare-based products and imported products from Aliexpress integrated by Webkul.
The sellers and merchants on the platform could offer products and services both with the help of advanced booking and reservation systems added in the application.
Webkul helped in building the startup from scratch with almost a dozen of solutions and customizations.
Read the complete story to find out more about how the mobile app developed by Webkul is helping the sellers run advertisements for their products and services.
Opencart Dropship Management Module Support
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com
You may also check our quality Opencart Extensions.