Magento 2 Wallet Extension: Magento 2 Wallet System module enables a convenient and quick payment method for customers to purchase products from the store. The customers can easily add the amount to their wallets and use it for purchase at the time of checkout process.
The customer can also transfer the wallet money to other bank accounts and customer’s wallet conveniently. Also, view the complete credit and debit transaction details of their wallets. The admin can even make the refunds directly to the customer’s wallet.
Stock amount in the wallet for quick checkout.
Add Wallet Amount
Credit the amount to the wallet conveniently.
Set minimum and maximum amount limit that can be added to the wallet.
Transfer Wallet Amount
Transfer wallet amount to the bank account and other customer’s wallet.
Receives a verification code to validate the wallet amount transfer event.
Combat problems of long online payment procedure.
Eliminate the need of providing the card details for every purchase.
Pay the remaining amount using any payment method available on the store.
Create multiple cashback rules for cart and product wise.
Use discount codes while adding the amount to the wallet.
Credit and debit the customer’s wallet amount easily.
Export wallet transaction details in CSV and XML format.
Mail notifications to admin and customer for every transaction event.
Send monthly statements of wallet transaction to customers.
Manage Wallet Amount
Wallet payment method is the most secure and widely used payment method -
- Only the registered users can use the wallet payment method.
- The customers can credit the cash to their wallets and securely stock the money into their wallets.
- For faster checkout, use the wallet amount without entering the card details for every purchase.
- On the checkout page, the customers can view the detailed summary of the wallet recharge.
- The customer can recharge their wallets using any payment method available on the store.
- Wallet amount will get credited to the customer's wallet after the generation of the invoice.
Transfer Wallet Money
The customers can easily manage and move their wallet amount to another customer account:
- Can transfer the wallet amount because the customers are not limited to use the wallet amount only for making a purchase.
- Send the “transfer request” to admin to transfer the wallet amount to other bank accounts conveniently.
- Also, send the “transfer request” to admin to transfer the wallet amount to other customer’s wallet.
- The customer can transfer wallet money to existing as well as new payees.
- Can even add a small note for a reference while sending the “transfer requests”.
- Receives an OTP to validate the wallet amount transfer event.
The modules enable the easy means to manage the transaction details like -
- The admin can set email notification template for wallet transaction events.
- Mail notifications to admin and customer for every transaction event.
- The admin can manage and view complete credit and debit transaction details of any customer.
- The customers have a detailed view of wallet credit and debit transactions in their account.
- The admin can export wallet transaction and payee details in CSV and XML format.
- The admin can set the prefix for various wallet transactions.
The customers can pay for their products and make an easy and quick purchase using wallet system-
- The customers can use their wallet as a payment method at the time of checkout.
- On the checkout page, the wallet payment method has a proper visual display of the total wallet amount, payable amount and the wallet amount to be left.
- Eliminate the long payment process and pay the total payable amount from the wallet if have enough wallet amount.
- Supports split payment feature to pay a part of the payment using the wallet and remaining amount using other payment methods.
- If the wallet does not have enough payable amount.
- Then, the customer can select other payment methods for making the remaining payment.
- It also increases the security of the transaction as there is no need to enter the card details for every purchase.
Manage Wallet System
Enable a seamless payment experience and accepts the payments worldwide-
- The admin enables the payment methods using which the customers can recharge their wallets.
- The admin can view the customer details who are using wallet system for making the online payments.
- For security concerns, the admin can approve or disapprove the payee added by the customers.
- The admin can even approve or disapprove the wallet amount transfer requests made by the customers.
- Enable the use of discount codes when adding the amount to the wallet.
Adjust Wallet Amount
The admin also manage the wallet amount of the customers like -
- Smooth credit and debit operations from customers wallet.
- The admin defines the minimum and maximum limit for adding wallet amount.
- The admin can refund the wallet amount if the customer cancels the order.
- The refunded amount will be credited to the customer's wallet.
- The admin can add the amount to the customer's wallet
- The admin can even deduct the amount from the customer's wallet.
- The admin can add a small note for a reference while adjusting the customer’s wallet amount.
Wallet cashback is for the efficient management of credit operation in the Wallet system-
- The admin can easily create and manage multiple cashback rules for wallet credit operation.
- The admin can define minimum cart amount required for the cashback.
- The admin can also enable the cashback based on product or product amount.
- The cashback amount is credited to the customer’s wallet only.
- The cashback amount will be credited only when order status becomes "complete".
Note: In case of refund, the cashback amount gets deducted from the customer’s wallet if the admin creates the credit memo.
Complete Features List
- Wallet System for Magento 2 works as an online Payment Gateway.
- The customer can easily add credit amount into their wallet system.
- The customer can add payee in his account to transfer amount in his wallet.
- Admin will receive notification to approve payee and to approve amount transfer to account.
- Admin can restrict to the approval required for payees.
- Admin can restrict for the customer to use discount codes when adding the amount in his wallet.
- The customer can request to transfer their amount in his bank account.
- Admin can export wallet system details in CSV and XML format.
- Admin can also do the refund with the help of Wallet System for Magento 2.
- The admin can add the amount to the Customer's Wallet or deduct the amount from the Customer's Wallet.
- The admin can create multiple Credit Rules for the cashback.
- Admin can view the customer details who are using Wallet System for making the online payment.
- On the checkout page, the customer can see used wallet amount and remaining wallet amount.
- Email notification is sent to the customer for each transaction.
- Wallet amount will get credited after the generation of invoice.
- The cashback amount gets deducted from the Customer's Wallet after the admin creates the credit memo for the refund.
- The customer can get Cash Back amount into their Wallet.
- The admin can set the limit ( maximum and minimum ) for the Wallet Amount.
- The customers can receive monthly statements regarding wallet transactions via email.
- The admin can enter the prefix for various wallet transactions.
- The admin & the customers can view detailed transaction information.
- The customers can transfer money from one wallet to another customer's wallet.
- The customer can add a payee within his account to transfer the amount to the payee's wallet.
- Enable/ Disable Validation Code for the wallet money transfer process.
- The codes are open source, so it can be customized as per the requirement.
Wallet System For Magento 2 Support
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.com/ticket