Magento Dropship - Best described as process that optimize all shipping functions. Magento Dropship Management Module is useful to increase efficiency of the store and Having the right products in stock for customers, properly identified and available to quickly ship to customers. In Magento Dropship Management Module, all the Warehouses are managed by admin. Admin can add/edit or delete warehouse if needed.
Magento Dropship Features -
- Easy to manage Store.
- Increase store Efficiency.
- Easy to Ship product from various warehouses.
- Order shipping is easy using this module.
- Works in all custom magento template.
- Admin can add/edit/delete warehouse.
- Admin can change status of warehouse enable/disable.
- Buyer can select shipping method according to Warehouse in same order.
- Buyer can select the shipping method according to warehouse in cart page as well.
- Shipping will be calculated according to the warehouse.
- Warehouse manager can see their warehouse products.
Using this module, admin can add, edit or delete the warehouses. After the installation, there will be a tab called “Warehouse manager” in the admin panel and from here admin can manage this module. Admin can add new warehouse by entering warehouse title, name, location details like longitude, latitude. Admin can select the shipment method for that particular warehouse also.
Admin can view all their warehouses by going to “Manage Warehouse”. Here admin can disable or delete any particular warehouse. Even the admin can assign any particular warehouse to any of their product. Under the “Catalog”, there is a tab called “manage Products”, from here admin can edit any product and can assign warehouse.
- Admin can create new warehouse.
- Admin can delete or disable existing warehouse.
- Admin can assign any warehouse to any of the existing products.
- Admin will assign a “warehouse admin” for every warehouse.
Magento Dropship- Front End
User can view the product and can add that product into the cart. At the checkout page, user will enter billing & shipping address. For the shipping information, user will get shipping method associated with the warehouse in which product is stored. After selecting the shipment method, then user can proceed with the payment and can place the order.
- User can view the shipment methods which are related to the warehouse in which products are stored.
- After selecting the shipment, user can proceed with the checkout.
Admin & “warehouse admin” can manage the table rate shipping under the tab “Shipment Management”. Admin can upload the CSV file which will contain Country, Zip code, price, weight range. Admin can even delete any existing shipment data also.
- “Warehouse admin” & Admin can upload CSV file for uploading table rate shipment.
- Admin & “warehouse admin” can delete any existing shipment rate.
Admin can login Warehouse using details from mail and can manage account, manage shipping and manage order from Warehouse Manager. Under “Shipping Setting”, admin can upload shipping CSV file and uploaded shipping details.
- Allow to update account information.
- Allow to manage order.
- Allow to set shipping rate.
Magento Dropship Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM