Marketplace Twilio SMS Notification For Magento2: Marketplace Twilio SMS Notification For Magento2 is liable for sending text SMS directly to the Sellers at the time of seller approval, disapproval, product approval, disapproval, order status cancel, invoice, shipped, credit memo and even after when the product is sold. This extension comes with ability to send the notification message to the seller.
This module is an add-on of Magento2 Marketplace Module. To use this module you must have installed webkul Magento2 Marketplace Module first.
Marketplace Twilio SMS Notification For Magento2 Features -
- Seller will receive notification message right to their phone at the time of Seller approval or disapproval.
- Seller will receive SMS at the time of product approval.
- Twilio allows the user to "buy a Number" from Specific Countries so the store owner can buy any number for any country (allowed by twilio) and then the seller of any country will receive the SMS from the store owner. For more details click here
- Ability to send message when product order is placed.
- Seller will receive SMS at the time of order cancel, invoice, shipped and credit memo.
Twilio SMS Notification Configuration -
Admin can enable the Marketplace Twilio Configuration with Account SID, Auto Token, and Twilio Phone Number. Admin can fetch Account SID, Auto Token and Twilio Phone Number by doing sign-in to their twilio account. After log-in, admin will get Account SID, Auto Token and Twilio Number.
Seller Registration For Twilio Notification -
While registration the seller needs to submit their contact number to get notification regarding product approval/disapproval, Seller approval or disapproval, order status cancel, invoice, shipped, credit memo and for sold products.
- Seller has to enter their contact number in their marketplace account information.
SMS Notification -
After the configuration of the Marketplace Twilio SMS Notification, the seller will get notification about “seller approval/ disapproval”, “product approval/disapproval”, order status "cancel, invoice, shipped, credit memo" and “sold product”.
- Seller’s account approval and disapproval message.
- Seller will be notified for the sold product from their store.
Marketplace Mobile Application for Magento2
After creating a major share in the world of e-Commerce software marketplace, Webkul is all set to move into the new arenas of mobile applications and is stepping from the world of e-Commerce to m-Commerce with its new product Mobikul Marketplace for Magento2
A product which is going to provide its esteemed customers with lots of features, to relish their shopping experience in a more easy and mobile way in order to provide Ubiquity, Convenience, Interactivity, Personalization and Localization, which is just some taps and swipes away.
- To attract the attention of the customers any time anywhere, while they are on a move with their mobiles.
- To Open a New Avenue for increasing the Sales.
- Providing flexibility and ease of connectivity, in learning about customers.
Marketplace Twilio SMS Notification For Magento2 Support -
For any query or issue please create a support ticket here http://webkul.uvdesk.com/
- 1 GB RAM
- Interactive Banners
- 1 Core Processor
- 30 GB Hard Disk
- RDS or DB with 1 GB RAM